Caption Thread #17: The boys know they can't dance...yes we know...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hmm: What can I do with that photo....

bonotg3.jpg

:bono:: :sigh: I just can't stand the off season. I need an audience! Why is no one paying attention to me?! :confused:
*a pigeon flies over and starts walking around at Bono's feet*
:bono:: (to the pigeon) Is it normally this empty around here? Why aren't there crowds of adoring fans around me? It's my hair isn't it? :sad: It's not exciting enough for them, is it?! :scream: What should I do Mr. Pigeon? Should I dye it orange? :confused:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
:hmm: What can I do with that photo....

bonotg3.jpg

:bono:: :sigh: I just can't stand the off season. I need an audience! Why is no one paying attention to me?! :confused:
*a pigeon flies over and starts walking around at Bono's feet*
:bono:: (to the pigeon) Is it normally this empty around here? Why aren't there crowds of adoring fans around me? It's my hair isn't it? :sad: It's not exciting enough for them, is it?! :scream: What should I do Mr. Pigeon? Should I dye it orange? :confused:

LOL!! LOL!! LOL!!!

*need to get my butt over to central park and adore Mr.B :shifty:

closeyereyes.jpg

:adam: Is it time for your medication or for mine?
:bono: No kissy? :sad:

Did he really honestly say "Corn nuts?" :lmao:

*goes to look it up*

capture113.jpg

:larry:: Oh hell. :happy: Adam glued Bono to his mic stand again. :lol: Sweet. Oh, he's stuck good. Right, well, this is gonna be awhile, I think I'll go backstage for a bit...

guhhhhhhh.jpg

It was at this moment that Larry regretted ending his last argument with Bono with the phrase "Bite me."

DreamOutLoud13 said:

:lol: No. It's a reference to the death of Heather Chandler in the movie Heathers. The text in the avatar is also a Heathers reference.
Oh. :lol:
Knowing how JK wrote Dumbledore, I wouldn't put it past her! :laugh: I just figured I missed it somewhere.

bonocomet said:
Okay I posted this in the leather day thread too but I couldn't resist posting it here too because the 2nd pic already had the caption for both pics :giggle:

bonomatingdance.jpg

bonobo.jpg

pfftt:lmao:

That is just...WRONG, man!

And oh, so accurate.

Before...

2.jpg

*aww!*

After...

bedgeu2fashion-bono-edge02.jpg

:bono: What are you lookin' at? You've never seen two men together before?
:edge: Yeah?!

Back
Top Bottom