Caption Thread #17: The boys know they can't dance...yes we know...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
following the vertigo tour...Bono was trying to get over his fear of anything that sparks

14637519chrissib8222007gh7.jpg

:bono: alright bono ol' boy...you can do this...you can deal...at least your not blindfolded this time...

edgesbdaydz6.jpg

sorry but i had to do this...:lol:

:bono: your gonna let me have those shiney candles aren`t you:sad: remember what happend to your beanie :evil:

:edge:touch my beanie and get a knock to the chops:wink:
:bono: *Deathglare* *thinking*next time beanie boy,next time...

Last edited:
^ :lol:

I just realised how close Bono's sat to that cake :ohmy: don't think he could get much closer :giggle:

The day after the infamous lemon incident at the PopMart Oslo show, the band held a press conference:

brazil2619982fr5.jpg

:edge:: Everything would've worked fine if Bono here hadn't gummed up the works while playing with Silly Putty earlier that day :grumpy:
:bono:: *hangs head in shame* I said I was sorry :sad:
:larry:: :uhoh: It was terrible. Those horrible shiny walls, closing in on me :yikes: *rocks self back and forth*
:adam:: :eyebrow: For crying out loud, Larry, it wasn't that bad.

Last edited:
europop2005 said:
bonowifeAP2607_468x397.jpg

:bono: my wifes cooking? oh let me tell you...its like that strange gas that you get in your stomach when...shes behind me isn't she?

ali::mad: you are so sleeping on the couch tonight...

lmfao!!! his face even says "shes behind me isnt she?"

oh this thread is hilarious.

689958inv6.jpg

Ali: Hey what's that in the water?
Man behind Bono: are those hungry sharks??
:bono: :uhoh: Help! PLEBAns! Protect the goods. Protect the goods!!!!!!!

DreamOutLoud13 said:
The day after the infamous lemon incident at the PopMart Oslo show, the band held a press conference:

brazil2619982fr5.jpg

:edge:: Everything would've worked fine if Bono here hadn't gummed up the works while playing with Silly Putty earlier that day :grumpy:
:larry:: It was terrible. Those horrible shiny walls, closing in on me :yikes: *rocks self back and forth*

OMG!!! I LOVE IT!!:lmao:

edgebonopianoiu8.jpg

:bono: play it sam...that song I used to love
:edge: *starts playing*
:larry: i told you never to play that song again!
:adam: yep...this is the last time we rent Casablanca :rolleyes:

europop2005 said:

:bono: I knew it. :tsk: Why did you try to trick me into learning the H chord on the guitar.
There isn't an H chord on the guitar, is there, Edge?
:edge: Uh :uhoh:
:bono: It's on the piano isn't it?! You'll teach me, right? :hyper:
:edge: Sure Bono, sure. :rolleyes:

Okay, let's pretend the man in the yellow owns the yacht, and the woman in the black is his wife:

2640627aw2.jpg

Man in yellow: Well look at that :drool:
Woman in black: :eyebrow: I swear to god, Albert, if you ordered a boat full of beautiful women again I'm gonna... :madwife:
Man in yellow: It wasn't me, I swear! :yikes:
Women in boat: Hey Bono! :wave: :flirt: :kiss:
Bono: Oh shit, those are PLEBAns! :scream: Tony, hide me! *tries to get behind Tony Blair*

DreamOutLoud13 said:

brazil2619982fr5.jpg

:larry:: :uhoh: It was terrible. Those horrible shiny walls, closing in on me :yikes: *rocks self back and forth*

Damn! I just spit out my tea! LMAO

europop2005 said:
edgebonopianoiu8.jpg

Bono: Are you sure we performed it in that key, The Edge? Come down a bit.
Edge: (tries lower chord)
Bono: No, down a notch
Edge: (another lower chord)
Bono: One more
Edge: Any lower and I'll run out of keys.

130462cva8.jpg

:bono:: So I said to him, I said, "Bob, you've got to do something about your hair." I mean, I don't want him to dye it or anything, him having grey hair makes me look younger, you know. But I told him, "There's too much of it! Especially sticking up at the top! And you're already practically a foot taller than me without the hair, so how can you expect me to keep standing next to you like that?!" :blahblah:
Maitre d' (in the black vest) : *forced smile* How much longer is this guy gonna go on? We were supposed to close up an hour ago!
:bono:: But Bob was like, "Fuck off, Bono, I'll do what I bloody well please with my hair!" Ah Bob, he's a great man! :lol: Hey waiter! One more coffee over here! :hyper:
Waiter on the left: *mutters under breath* Fucking hell :|

brien3cj.jpg

Conan: Ok, so what your trying to say os that the fish was this big, right?
:bono: I assure you, it was!
:edge: Aw, here we go... :rolleyes:
:adam: *looks at the crowd* Such pretty girls :sexywink:
:larry: If he brings that story up again, I swear I'll hang him somewhere...

DreamOutLoud13 said:
130462cva8.jpg

:bono:: So I said to him, I said, "Bob, you've got to do something about your hair." I mean, I don't want him to dye it or anything, him having grey hair makes me look younger, you know. But I told him, "There's too much of it! Especially sticking up at the top! And you're already practically a foot taller than me without the hair, so how can you expect me to keep standing next to you like that?!" :blahblah:
Maitre d' (in the black vest) : *forced smile* How much longer is this guy gonna go on? We were supposed to close up an hour ago!
:bono:: But Bob was like, "Fuck off, Bono, I'll do what I bloody well please with my hair!" Ah Bob, he's a great man! :lol: Hey waiter! One more coffee over here! :hyper:
Waiter on the left: *mutters under breath* Fucking hell :|

OMG!!!! I cant even type....Im laughing so hard!1!!:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom