Cannes V2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonocomet said:

I'll look for Details ..Think it might play at the Universal Studios but I'll find out:wink: ;)

b277cbf6.jpg

kellyahern said:

:ohmy:

LOOK!

even tho he's blurry.........

..........I see a Larry smile there! :giggle:

:bow: :bow: thank you ALL, gals for such wonderful, lucious pics of our guys........

...i don't have time to catch all these pages tonight....but that close up of Edge...Hot Damn!!! :lock:

:hmm:

I wonder if with all the Music Rising stuff he's done..........whether he's becoming more comfortable in crowd situations.
He seems more relaxed {as I thik Adam has also become more relaxed- the way he was so much more out there on the elipse}.

i have been scouring village cinemas and imax websites in aus hanging out for even a wiff of when it will be released.. still nothing .
september/ october at earliest i think . Village ran the trailer here so i assume they would have to be showing it .

BonoFox1 said:
17bb3cc6.jpg

WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!

Well, I spent all day sailing... and come back late tonight to see all that I have missed!! :sad: :banghead:

Ah, well... I have saved countless pics from this thread alone, and I thank all of you who have posted pics and downloads... this is positively :drool: :drool: :combust:

whoa! :ohmy: I was gone for 2 days and I still haven't caught up on these threads either yet... but that pic is damn gorgeous!

BonoFox1 said:

Wait you dont drink coffee anymore!! :eyebrow:

:wink:

I definately cannot give up Coffee or Bono :drool:

decaf :wink: I still need the taste of coffee :drool:

and thank you for looking out for me :lol: !

(and I'm sure it was way easier to give up coffee than it would be for me to give up Bono)

I'm kinda enjoying the new shades :hmm: , something different than the amber ones he wears all the time lately.

Really? I know its something different but it just looks really 1960's to me and so dorky. Really wish he would grow his hair too.

Cool, pics of the whole band! This hasn't happened in quite a while! I must say that I don't like Bono's glasses, either. He looks like a cross between Pop Bono and Elevation Bono. I don't quite know what to make of that yet. :scratch: Larry looks the same (has he changed his clothes since the tour ended? ;) ). Adam looks really tall for some reason. Edge's shirt is so ugly it's cool. I think I might have a crush on him. :love:

Leebonoman96 said:
Really? I know its something different but it just looks really 1960's to me and so dorky. Really wish he would grow his hair too.

I agree..when I first saw him I thought he looked a little like Harry Truman there..looks a bit dated. But overall the band looked and sounded great..just wish it lasted longer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom