Bono in NYC last night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe Bono's tired of the chimney problem and they're going to renovate the building and make it a duplex for themselves. It's big enough to probably house studio in it too.:wink:

have u seen these?:confused:
bono002764496hs5.jpg
bono005764541oe8.jpg

sorry about the watermarks:huh:

These are adorable! Look at Edge's cute sneakers. Look at Bono's elevator shoes.

Is this outside Bathazaar, does anyone know? It has a Soho feel to it.

silvrlvr said:
These are adorable! Look at Edge's cute sneakers. Look at Bono's elevator shoes.

those platforms are killing me! and it's like Edge is wearing the lowest heals possible (hee!)

cerveza said:

those platforms are killing me! and it's like Edge is wearing the lowest heals possible (hee!)

That might explain that mischevious little smile.

I've seen plenty of celebs in NY over the years, but if I saw the two of them on the street, I would melt.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
:combust: Gah, they're both looking so good! And I love the little buckle thingies on Bono's hoodie :up:

:shifty: they might be handy for Edge to tie him to a lamp post if he needs to do some stuff and doesn't want Bono to get lost in the big city...

:drool: they're lookin' good!

They do look good, but WHY are they dressed so warmly??? UGH, it makes me hot just looking at them (and not the good kind lol).

flossymay said:
They do look good, but WHY are they dressed so warmly??? UGH, it makes me hot just looking at them (and not the good kind lol).

I had the same question...maybe the rehearsal hall where they are working is cold? Or maybe they forgot to pack sunscreen?

Niamh_Saoirse said:
Apologies if these 2 pics have been posted before. :)

Bono_002-764496.jpg

Bono_005-764541.jpg

:cute: I haven't seen these , they are just too cute together .
Bono & Edge love . :drool:

thank you for posting Niamh . :wave:

CMM said:

UMMMMMMMMM.

Why does Bono's hood zip up *in the front*???

I always thought Edge was the kinky one.

I have a hoody that zips all the way up to the top of the hood too.... and it's an Edun! :lol: figures!

Back
Top Bottom