Ali 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Niamh_Saoirse said:
Now we still need to get the pic from Mishka's book. :lol:

ok, I can't stand Flavia's begging any longer :wink:

I tried to scan the pic but I don't want to break the back of my book so it's only a bad attempt but at least you can see what the pic looks like, maybe someone has a better version of it.
I know there is another one of this session in A Corbijn's book. It's from when Bono's arm was in a sling.

here goes

bonoali.jpg

Thankyou so much for that pic - Ali looks really beautiful and mysterious in it. And B looks very cute too:wink:

kellyahern said:
Thank you greety :bow: I've never seen that one before :cute:.

this is the one from Corbijn's book
840fb7c2.jpg

you're welcome Kelly, but there were 2 pics no? I should check the book again to be sure.
Wasn't it a double page were on the first page the comment said "and where is Bono's arm" or "why is his left sleeve empty" (something like that anyway) and on the next page there is a pic of Bono barechested with his sling, I'm not completely sure about this though:shrug:

greety said:

you're welcome Kelly, but there were 2 pics no? I should check the book again to be sure.
Wasn't it a double page were on the first page the comment said "and where is Bono's arm" or "why is his left sleeve empty" (something like that anyway) and on the next page there is a pic of Bono barechested with his sling, I'm not completely sure about this though:shrug:

There's that pic and then two with him barchested ( :drool: ) in a sling.

Man is that a heavy book :ohmy: . A book shouldn't make you grunt with effort when you pick it up :lol: .

But I think you right that there's another Anton pic of Bono and Ali similar to the one you scanned, but it wasn't in his book.

3444%3B%3A%3B923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3C3843482ot1lsi

Last edited:
http://edun.ie/

hi guys - don't know if this is new or not but go to the edun site and click on media - short little film with Rogan, Ali and Bono (which Ali actually has a speaking role:wink: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom