Volunteer needed to stream tonight's show!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for all the condolenses. I left it drying last night, hoping it would miraculously revive but no luck.:sad:

I ended up at the t-mobile store today looking for a replacement.:angry:

I now have the new and improved Blackberry t7105. :happy:

happy-biggrin.gif

and your next show is...? :hmm:

Maybe we need to plan further ahead.

Have we got anyone for Dublin, 30 February 2010? COME ON, THERE HAS TO BE SOMEONE!

:bump: anyone??? Text? Stream?

rose is in GA again tonite, so don't count on her or her new blackberry!

Last edited:
gorman said:
The stream is up!

http://live.g0rman.com:8000 (open in iTunes or Winamp -- not your web browser)

We have 3 possible sources tonight, so there won't be a problem. Tune in now to grab your spot. The soundcheck will be in about 10 minutes!

ok I will be back for tonites show. I hope ur link works.

Thanks

PS let me know how I can assist for the upcoming Boston shows.

higgyia11 said:

ok I will be back for tonites show. I hope ur link works.

Thanks

PS let me know how I can assist for the upcoming Boston shows.

I see you quoted Gorman's link, but that was not from today's post. I don't know of any source yet, and if you have a friend at the show willing to be a source, he/she would need to hook up with gorman somehow... Anyone out there? Helloooooooooooooooooo :huh:

You may want to try and PM gorman, and/or email/IM him, which you can do since you are a premium member.

Lila64 said:
:bump: anyone??? Text? Stream?

rose is in GA again tonite, so don't count on her or her new blackberry!

Hmmm, maybe she will make friends with someone that isn't in GA that could call. Gives her something to do while she is at the venue all day tanning. ;)

only news I've heard is ramblinrose made it into the ellipse - she's on the rail between Bono & Adam. Now where did I put that jealousy smiley :shifty:

Any news about the songs that were just played in Miami?
and btw where's the Setlist Party Miami II thread? I can't see it anywhere.:|

riderka said:
Any news about the songs that were just played in Miami?
and btw where's the Setlist Party Miami II thread? I can't see it anywhere.:|

A setlist party thread is usually started about 2 hours before showtime. The show in Miami tonite should see U2 taking the stage about 8:45-9:00PM EST. A thread was just started!

Now all we need is a source :scratch:

Last edited:
Lila64 said:

A setlist party thread is usually started about 2 hours before showtime. The show in Miami tonite should see U2 taking the stage about 8:45-9:00PM EST. A thread was just started!

Now all we need is a source :scratch:

r we still waiting on a source?

One may regret this, but I will step up now and volunteer for 11/21 in NYC, if a more proven stable source doesn't appear... Not sure I will sound that great - I will be behind the stage (lower level though) and two of the phones that were not good are in the same family as mine but then mine is supposed to be the best of that lot. MSG's seats have cup holders in the arms so I can probably just rest it there.

Just tested with a bootleg on loud and close and my answering machine...you can make it out OK although you do get some of that underwater vibe. :D Anyway, let me know if you want me to do it, can always text if not.

Pop Artist said:
One may regret this, but I will step up now and volunteer for 11/21 in NYC, if a more proven stable source doesn't appear... Not sure I will sound that great - I will be behind the stage (lower level though) and two of the phones that were not good are in the same family as mine but then mine is supposed to be the best of that lot. MSG's seats have cup holders in the arms so I can probably just rest it there.

Just tested with a bootleg on loud and close and my answering machine...you can make it out OK although you do get some of that underwater vibe. :D Anyway, let me know if you want me to do it, can always text if not.

I want the feed. the text will not fill my soul. someone get me a GA ticket and I'll be the source for the elipse rail!!!

nurse chrissi said:
I would help stream for the St. Louis Show but I kinda figure that one will already be covered

please increase our chances by having more than one feed.

thanks

Back
Top Bottom