Sydney II Setlist & Watch Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lila, if you can get in contact with your source, and you can't stay the whole night, tell them to feel free to text me at [edited out: not needed].

EDIT: Also, no, I don't have Yahoo Messenger. I have AIM (TreasurePTC) and MSN (u2guitarman@msn.com), but no YIM. Feel free to call me Liam, too.

Last edited:
:applaud:

They've started!

I went to check the time in Sydney on another website and wouldn't you know it, the browser automatically closed.

Weird!

You would think there has to be a change in the set tonight. Where & what do people think it will be. My first guess would be UTEOTW out and hopefully (for the people there) something from Boy in.

Maquaman said:
You would think there has to be a change in the set tonight. Where & what do people think it will be.

I hope there's a slight change.
No clue where or what though.

:shrug:

Probably in the encore.
WOWY out and MW in.

Yeah, intimate parties are the best.

I'm pretty sure there'll be at least one change, but there's always a possibility that Bono had too many pies and couldn't be bothered. You know how U2 hate to soundcheck new songs.

I highly doubt we'll see Window.

Looks like the are sticking to the program very much - although I guess it was such a sell out, they know that people will be different between each show. It will be interesting to see if they keep Yahweh - I cant see that staying all the time...

Apart from absolute fans, noone knows Window in the Sky - Some people didnt know Saints last night. It might get a rollout in Melbourne once it is officially released and it has had a week or so of radioplay. I actually don't know how it will go live yet either... not sure if it will be a winner.

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Until The End Of The World
5. New Years Day
6. Beautiful Day

Back
Top Bottom