Portland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
usamilo said:
I read on another fan site that Adam will taking over on lead vocals tonight and Bono will be playing the bass. That should be cool.

Your Blue Room!

zooming in.... zooming out.... :wink:

catlhere said:

I'm from Anaheim so my loyalties lie with the Lakers, but with the way their seasons have been going lately. :|

I really don't get hardcore into teams, I just love watching the game. My parents on the other hand are obsessed with Lakers. I mean full on shrine in the living room when their in the playoffs obsessed. :uhoh:

Wow, I really dislike the Lakers

if you ever wanted to rebel you could be a Clippers fan :wink:

I'm a Magic fan, so I have to watch mediocrity and Grant Hill's appandages fall apart

but Dwight Howard is a complete beast

LemonMacPhisto said:
:barf:

the Muppet Christmas Carol pwns every other Christmas Carol movie

except Scrooged, that one is amazing too
i agree. the only good thing about this movie is the fact that it's got john taylor in it. as soon as his scene is done, i'm switching this shit to something more tolerable :yes:

OK, I have a question. I was just on the "Interferencers Photos Consolidated" (or something like that) page and I really want to post a picture of me. Could someone please tell me how?

Thanks in advance!

kellyahern said:

I grew up in the era when the Bucs were reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllly bad (creamsicle orange uniforms). It took a good while for the superbowl win to sink in, it just felt weird :yikes:.

But then last year, when they didn't do to well, I felt kind of nostalgic :heart: :coocoo:

I guess in sports some teams HAVE to suck, and some have to be the best all of the time

and when it's switched, it feels like the universe will implode

kellyahern said:

I grew up in the era when the Bucs were reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllly bad (creamsicle orange uniforms). It took a good while for the superbowl win to sink in, it just felt weird :yikes:.

But then last year, when they didn't do to well, I felt kind of nostalgic :heart: :coocoo:

I loved those orange uniforms!

LemonMacPhisto said:

Wow, I really dislike the Lakers

if you ever wanted to rebel you could be a Clippers fan :wink:

I'm a Magic fan, so I have to watch mediocrity and Grant Hill's appandages fall apart

but Dwight Howard is a complete beast

The Lakers are the only basketball team I know of, aside from the Chicago Bulls. :reject:

circa1992 said:
OK, I have a question. I was just on the "Interferencers Photos Consolidated" (or something like that) page and I really want to post a picture of me. Could someone please tell me how?

Thanks in advance!

Good! I'm trying to find more pictures and volunteers to be on Interference Beach for the 4th leg! :hyper:

YES!

catlhere said:

Yea who doesn't dislike them. Especially Kobe.

I knew dem white girls were trouble homie! :wink:

Kobe nicknamed himself the Mamba

when an a man accused of sexual assualt names himself after a 14-foot python who "can strike with 99% accuracy" I can't help but laugh

the man's an assclown

GibsonGirl said:

The Lakers are the only basketball team I know of, aside from the Chicago Bulls. :reject:

Yea my brother is a huge Bulls bandwagoner. Alot of good thats doing for him now. :wink:

Jordan is to Space Jam
as Fonzy is to Jumping the Shark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom