Portland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GibsonGirl said:

It's the last show of the third leg! :scream: :sad: And there's rap on the stream. :sad:

But it's really good rap. :drool: about important issues and intelligent thoughts. not just weed and sex, although the next song is called "get em high" :wink:

ThoraSEB said:
Hi everyone! :wave:

I'm ready, ready for the setlist party! :dance:

I am cry that it's the last one for a while. :sad:

Aren't we all
-huggles thora-
Welcome to the party! ^5!

timothius said:

The 5 Disc set is awesome. The Freelove Freeway/If You Don't Know Me By Now double A-side single is the best of the lot. :drool:

My absolute favorite Office moments are when Tim puts the dildo in David's office

and when David does the dance on that comedy day

I could not stop laughing

LemonMacPhisto said:

yesyes, I know

but is there rap on your media player?

no, I bet there isn't

play Mofo

it makes everything feel better

Not a single rap / R&B song on my media player. I think I'll play some Modest Mouse. :drool:

Queen Bee said:
No one reads the first post anymore :sad:
Can anyone summarize the setlist for me so far. I'm too lazy to go back through the thread and look.

Has the show even started yet?

KhanadaRhodes said:

no problem :hug:

oooh, i hope you get everything you want :happy: what i want most of all is an external hard drive which i already know i'll get one way or another since my grandmother gave me some cash :drool:

thank you, ohhh mannn, external hard drives :drool:

catlhere said:

But it's really good rap. :drool: about important issues and intelligent thoughts. not just weed and sex, although the next song is called "get em high" :wink:

I'm of the opinion that there is no good rap, regardless of the issues touched upon. :reject: :ducksflyingobjects:

ThoraSEB said:
Hey catlhere! Thanks for the huggles.

Mmmm... dinner. I'm having Subway. Too damn tired and lazy to make anything tonight.

Subway. :up: Chipotle Southwest Cheese Steak, I love you.

LemonMacPhisto said:

My absolute favorite Office moments are when Tim puts the dildo in David's office

and when David does the dance on that comedy day

I could not stop laughing

My personal favourite is between Tim making Gareth call him from the desk next to him with the folder wall, basically all of Episode 4 Series 1: Training Day and the David's evaluations in Series 2 (especially Keith). :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom