Portland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMacPhisto said:
I'm going to try and buy seasons 1 and 2 for christmas, if I have money left over after buying The Office, the BBC one

now that show makes me laugh about as hard as AD :lol:
you should've bought it last month! both seasons were super cheap on amazon.com right around thanksgiving and were on sale on black friday at best buy :drool:

LemonMacPhisto said:
:hug:

and what a glorious night tonight will be :rockon:

Perhaps Chuck Norris will be making a special appearance tonight in honor of the end of the leg. And then pwn U2 by playing all instruments by himself.

Halup said:

9pm for those of us on the West Coast.

So, 11pm since I'm in central time...I won't be able to stay up that late...damn it, it's a school night! Mi madre won't let me stay on the computer that long...:sad:

Hey everyone :wave:

I can't believe this is the last concert for this leg and the last setlist party I'll be able to come to (I'll be in school for the others I think) :no: :scream: :sad:

I'm so happy because my mom's going to let me stay up until 2:30 ish or whenever the concert ends...eventhough I have 4 test tomorrow, ughhh :|

Maybe there will be some surprises in the setlist tonight :wink:

~Sarah

KhanadaRhodes said:

you should've bought it last month! both seasons were super cheap on amazon.com right around thanksgiving and were on sale on black friday at best buy :drool:

I didn't have any money last month :sad:

now I have about 40 bucks and I'm still accumilating Christmas money :)

HELLO TO EVERYONE COMING IN! :wave:

Sit down and have a chocolate milX! -toasts-

Enjoy the show, courtesy of Our Teh U2. HELL YAZ!

Queen Bee said:
Buy Arrested Development - Season One and get Arrested Development - Season Two at an additional $10.00 off Amazon.com's everyday low price: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...2/103-0064235-0267821?n=507846&s=dvd&v=glance
oh queen bee...:heart:
geek.gif

hi everyone! i have work to do, but i'll do it while grooving to kanye and come back for the show. i don't care how tired i am at work tomorrow.

i wish i was in portland, though. in the shitty weather, cold, wet and DELIRIOUSLY HAPPY.

sigh.

:wave:

I will be in and out for this party (more often out).

Just up front a big thanks to all those that made these possible over the past 9 months by ways of texting, scribing and streaming - too many to mention or count.

I hope it is a great show. :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom