New York VI Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZeroDude said:
NeilYoung_150_02s.jpg

Neil will save us from Clay.

Keep on rockin in the FREE WORRRRRLD

I find those last-name/first-names much less disturbing than some of the other ones I've seen.

"Princess" comes to mind.

kellyahern said:

My sister is a teacher and she likes to tell me all the weird names the kids have nowadays.

Last year, she had a student named Feather :huh:.

My mother worked as a teacher aide for some years and she got some kids with really odd names.

There were even a couple of little Asian boys who, instead of using their Asian name. went by Homer because of The Simpsons.

Here is info on Stacy Fergusons prior band:

Wild Orchid, Pop Musicians

Born: c. 1996
Birthplace: California
Best Known As: Photogenic singing trio who recorded "Talk to Me"

Wild Orchid was a 1990s entry in sexy-girl-group genre of pop music. The trio included Stefanie Ridel (b. 17 May 1973), Renee Sandstrom (b. 15 February 1974), and Stacy Ferguson (b. 27 March 1975).

Their 1997 debut album Wild Orchid included the dancable top-10 hit "Talk to Me." In 1998 they released the follow-up album Oxygen (1998) and became spokeswomen for Guess? jeans.

Wild Orchid broke up in 2001 following the release of their album Fire. Sandstrom and Ridel later reformed the group as a duo and released the album Hypnotic in 2003.

Jamescorymiko said:
not hearing anything in the link.

does anyone currently have audio?

As has been said at least three times already, there is no pre-show so the stream is silent.

I was really looking forward to hearing the new, Rick Rubin-produced Neil Diamond CD. I was reaaaaaallllly disappointed.

LemonMacPhisto said:

I dislike first names that should be last names

like Cooper, Chandler, Madison, Jefferson

i'm sorry if i've offended anyone, it's just a pet peeve

I once read a book (non-fiction) that featured some guy with the first name of Huntington. That was weird. Who calls their child Huntington?!

Axver said:

As has been said at least three times already, there is no pre-show so the stream is silent.

Woah, hold your horses. I just got back to the party, and the first thing I read was something about a person saying hello when we dialed them.

Just made an assumption - that their might be sound now since a call was made.

Didn't need the three times already comment, a simple, "not yet buddy" would have sufficed. :)

:laugh:

WildHoneyAlways said:

I have students with really, really odd/made up names this year. :huh:

I'm actually quite disturbed that there's a guy called Ross doing the same course as me this year.

Ross?

What's up with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom