New Trivia Contest at U2.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chizip said:

Because I answered "I don't know" to all of them :sad:

But that may be the correct answer in your case?

You can still win this Chizip, cheer up :up:

:wink:

U2Man said:

But that may be the correct answer in your case?

You can still win this Chizip, cheer up :up:

thats true! because I really didn't know the answer to any of the questions, that means my answers were 100% correct, I may still win this thing :hyper:

Chizip said:

thats true! because I really didn't know the answer to any of the questions, that means my answers were 100% correct, I may still win this thing :hyper:

Exactly!!!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: Dirty Day :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

I swear, if the person who wins this gives a stupid song ('stupid' in terms of rarity) like Stuck In A Moment, Desire, or EBTTRT and then the band decide to play it, heads will roll! The perfect chance to get something like Acrobat or 11 O'clock Tick Tock or Dirty Day or any number of songs, and they'd blow it on something common like Stuck? I'd hunt them down.

Aaaaanyway ...

Axver said:
I swear, if the person who wins this gives a stupid song ('stupid' in terms of rarity) like Stuck In A Moment, Desire, or EBTTRT and then the band decide to play it, heads will roll! The perfect chance to get something like Acrobat or 11 O'clock Tick Tock or Dirty Day or any number of songs, and they'd blow it on something common like Stuck? I'd hunt them down.

Aaaaanyway ...

I agree with Axver. Heads should roll if this is actually for real and people pick the wrong :censored: song :wink:

Axver said:

Aaaaanyway ...

I'm with you on that. Let's form an army!

I'll join that army.

Just out of curiosity, what did you guys put for the "because" part? Was it deep and meaningful or what?

i said i had a petition of over 10 thousand signatures of people who wanted to hear Dirty Day :uhoh:

Chizip said:

my other entry i answered Bano to all of them :|

ok, so we've only lost two entries. :crack:

Maybe you should be in charge of coming up with deep and meaningful reasons to play the fucking song.:crazy:

So, um, how do you think they'd feel about this:

"For the love of god, you know we want it! Just play it already!! Pretty please?"

:uhoh:

U2dork said:
So, um, how do you think they'd feel about this:

"For the love of god, you know we want it! Just play it already!! Pretty please?"

:uhoh:

Was "Did Bano leak the song Mercy?" one of the questions?

Tell them if they dont play Dirty Day then youll leak Mercy to radio stations.

Is that for Dirty Day or Acrobat?

Is there a consensis on which song to stuff the ballot with?

I agree with Axver if when they announce the winner and it turns out to be Stuck in a Moment I'll kill myself.

here are the answers
1. The Cardinals
2. Stop Sellafield Concert
3. RAF Northholt
4. Snow Patrol/The Thrills/Athlete/Idlewild/Ash/The Bravery/Keane
5. Jake Berry

I'm doing this so that people can put down an honset answer to the what song - I'll be very upset if instead its flooded with the "OMFG U hav 2 play Vertigo!!!"

and yes I'll know if you did this:angry:

Last edited:
ramblin rose said:

I agree with Axver if when they announce the winner and it turns out to be Stuck in a Moment I'll kill myself.

You'd might want to reconsider that. After all.

Unless, of course, you were the one asking for Stuck. Then please chop your head off :wink:

Aw, crap! I missed number 1!:sad:

I saw the "The band I started with was Jimmy James and the Vagabonds, a Jamaican band and one of England’s two leading soul bands in the sixties" and totally didn't even read the next line!
"Prior to that I was playing guitar and piano in my own band, The Cardinals,"

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

minus one for Acrobat. :(

ramblin rose said:
Another victory for Dirty Day!! That negates one of Chizip's blunders.

I voted for Dirty Day as well

with a little disclaimer that it would be nice if they played a couple songs from Zooropa or Pop

nurse chrissi said:

I voted for Dirty Day as well

with a little disclaimer that it would be nice if they played a couple songs from Zooropa or Pop

That is considered bitching in here, you know that? :wink:

U2Man said:

That is considered bitching in here, you know that? :wink:
does it help that I also added that they are rock gods and their statues should be floating down the river somewhere?

Back
Top Bottom