MERGED--> Boston Setlist party 2- Carry On!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Ally* said:

wow, 4 shows? i though you were only doing London... serious U2 addict, just like me! (i was only supposed to do San Diego, MSG, and final Boston.... threw in Chicago and NJ later on! :wink: )

yup, ruth is at the show, with dan and jimmy. khelia and i are going up tomorrow evening. should be fun... as long as it stops raining!!! :mad: :wink:

doing London but added Glasgow, Dublin 3, and Cardiff :reject:
And...I convinced Alli to fly over and join me :wink: I figure I might as well pull everyone else down with me. Have a blast at the final Boston!

apl said:
i saw a spot for the hbo show entourage and all because of you was in the spot

This dude at work was singing ABOY and said he saw it in a commercial, and I was all like, nah uh, because U2 doesn't do that (Vertigo - exception). Now, I know the truth!!:wink:

Setlist:

City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo / Walk this Way snippet
Elevation
Gloria
The Ocean
Beautiful Day / Dream On snippet
Miracle Drug
Sometimes

ruffian said:

no, wedding of a friend in liseleje...

Rock on you're going to Liseleje!!

I find that very amusing. I'm sorry though, around that time I shall find myself in the midst of Dublin, eargerly awaiting the first Croker gig.

Have fun in Denmark though, if you haven't been there before that is ;)

ruffian said:

doing London but added Glasgow, Dublin 3, and Cardiff :reject:
And...I convinced Alli to fly over and join me :wink: I figure I might as well pull everyone else down with me. Have a blast at the final Boston!

ruffian - what shows are you headed to for the fall leg?

SETLIST
------------
CITY OF BLINDING LIGHTS
VERTIGO (Walk This Way Snippet)
ELEVATION
GLORIA
THE OCEAN
BEAUTIFUL DAY (Dream On Snippet)
MIRACLE DRUG
SOMETIMES YOU CAN'T MAKE IT ON YOUR OWN

(think I missed the tm of MD, but I'm sure it was there)

starsgoblue said:
I thought someone was just saying The Ocean is incomplete without 11 O'Clock...

It wasn't played I don't think :scratch:

Well, to me The Ocean, while a great treat to be brought out that I certainly never expected, doesn't have much umph, it just kind of sits there for a munute and a half. Now if you add 11o'ockock in there, it brings it to life (plus, when played at the end of shows, the 40-like extended drum solo is amazing).

Gloria next to the ocean makes very little sense to me. Glora and October, however, would make a lot more sense, but alas...

God Part III said:

Rock on you're going to Liseleje!!

I find that very amusing. I'm sorry though, around that time I shall find myself in the midst of Dublin, eargerly awaiting the first Croker gig.

Have fun in Denmark though, if you haven't been there before that is ;)
I haven't, but I've had the licorice :yuck:

the ABOY everyone heard on the Entourage promo isn't sung by U2, though, I don't think...

Lila64 said:
yes ruffian, ruth is in the ellipse with tattoo dan

wow, they must have cut the line at like 6 pm in order to get in. :rolleyes:

in all seriousness, DAMN those lucky two! they were in the ellipse at philly 2 a few days ago... not that i'm jealous or anything. :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

I haven't heard that song in awhile.....

Lou Reed :drool:

I shall state myself as a heterosexual member of the male gender, and then state that Make Up is my favourite song of his.

Really.

*Ally* said:

in all seriousness, DAMN those lucky two! they were in the ellipse at philly 2 a few days ago... not that i'm jealous or anything. :wink:

Hahaha! So you saw that thread, too. :rolleyes:

I know, I've been in twice in 13 shows. :madspit:

*Ally* said:

i was thinking the same thing

A Tim Tam is the holy of holies of chocolate biscuits, but I've never had one either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom