MERGED--> Boston Setlist party 2- Carry On!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Kay. I'm going to get another drink and pee and hopefully nothing will happen in the 3.5 minutes that Miracle Drug is being played...

God Part III said:

Denmark?

You're not attending the Copenhagen show are you?

Cheers to you anyway matey :)
no, wedding of a friend in liseleje...

ruffian said:

i started packing tonight...but am managing to get 4 shows in while in Europe, so that should help me get through three weeks of work beforehand :wink: Ruth's at this show, yes?

wow, 4 shows? i though you were only doing London... serious U2 addict, just like me! (i was only supposed to do San Diego, MSG, and final Boston.... threw in Chicago and NJ later on! :wink: )

yup, ruth is at the show, with dan and jimmy. khelia and i are going up tomorrow evening. should be fun... as long as it stops raining!!! :mad: :wink:

actually the dude looks like a lady snippet would be better at the end of one

and they could do the song in drag like in the video :hmm:

Damn! It’s rockin in here tonight. Were goodie bags handed out before the start of this party? By the time I catch up reading all the threads the party will be over. :giggle:

thetitans2k said:
Is any one else pumped that Arrested Development got renewed for a third season?

I haven't seen it. I know I should be watching it, and I will as soon as the first leg is over. :reject:

i saw a spot for the hbo show entourage and all because of you was in the spot

Setlist:

City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo / Walk this Way snippet
Elevation
Gloria
The Ocean
Beautiful Day / Dream On snippet
Miracle Drug

*Ally* said:

wow, 4 shows? i though you were only doing London... serious U2 addict, just like me! (i was only supposed to do San Diego, MSG, and final Boston.... threw in Chicago and NJ later on! :wink: )

yup, ruth is at the show, with dan and jimmy. khelia and i are going up tomorrow evening. should be fun... as long as it stops raining!!! :mad: :wink:

Are you all friends of that Ruth and Dan :eyebrow:

I like how theres so many U2 fans who enjoy AD. Its the most brilliant and funny show to ever be on TV!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom