Honolulu Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, Khan's back, we should have the mirror working. :)

Once it's working, please switch to it if you haven't already so that the stream works more smoothly.

Dallas has come around and tossed out picks. We know Dallas is what I really care about :wink:

Even if he never tossed me a pick :sad:

COBL_04 said:
Okay, i'm on the Kick stream...is it video or audio? because i fear if it is video it is going to take too long to load. it says it is playing, i cant hear anything i assume its buffering?

U2 should be on in like seconds.

Seriously, do you read? It's an AUDIO STREAM. Meaning no video.

Please try http://live.g0rman.com:8000/listen.pls instead of Kick FM once we have it working. The more people who use the gorman one, the less buffering there will be!

COBL_04 - BLOODY GREAT!!! saw five of them... am sick now with post concert depression - have ipod in ears 24 x 7.

being there tonite would be something special...

gr@cie said:

Hello Gracie....
hmm i'm seriously computer challenged...got a friend in LA giving me instructions on msn and still can't work it out - so will just listen to my ipod i think....:wink:

I'm keeping up with Yahoo screen names as much as I can...if I've missed you, I'm sorry, please post your screen name again

The person whose stream we're mirroring reported that his computer is very slow, so his stream can't handle a lot of listeners. Hopefully the mirror will make things easier for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom