Denver I Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly off topic but I heard the GA line today got pelted with hail and a huge thunderstorm. FUN! I hope they had umbrellas at least!

Last edited:
timothius said:

New Zealand :bow:

Byron is only like 1 hour from GC aint it. Nice little bus trip, set up you're little tent and wa-la.

:reject: *ducks flurry of bombarding tim-tams*

And look at how well our Super 12 teams are doing! For once, the Hurricanes are doing well! But just you watch, I'll pick them this week in the Virtual Super 12 and they'll go and lose. Though I just cannot believe how badly the South African teams are doing. How is it that all four of their teams are in the bottom six? Just pathetic.

Yeah, I think it's not too far, but I don't like the place. Hmm. When do the Finns play? I should go look up a tour schedule.

I wouldn't waste my Tim Tams on throwing at you. *eats them*

timothius said:

In a word. No.

I thought we were just posting random songs. :eyebrow:

Parti Gal wuld be nic tho!!!!!11111!

See...my friend Eep is in Denver right now, her and a couple other friends were numbers 1, 2 and 3 in the u2.com ga line. Eep has this huge Party Girl sign. If they were playing it, it'd be because of her. :D

U2WaTCher said:
what is the current setlist in order as of now?

U2 just played Miracle Drug after eight consecutive takes of Red Light, one with a snippet of Mofo.

hey chizip, i saw the picture you posted on pleba...who's the dorky guy standing next to the hot chick? :huh:

:tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom