Amsterdam 3 Official Pre-setlist PARTAAYY!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just listening to Rolling Stones' Live Licks, Brown Sugar....quite a bad mix....the audience participation/singing really sounds somehow artificial.....U2 does much better :wink:

Axver said:

Well, for a third night, this is rather a disappointment thus far, but that said, we haven't reached the encore yet.

I was very much hoping for Gloria. It's such an awesome song and I can't believe it's only been played once in Europe. Same goes for Bad.
to be fair i really dont care one or another now lol :)

An 8 minute Elevation...wooooooooooohoooooooooooooo:wink:

Hey everyone...any reason for extra long elevating?

Axver said:

Well, for a third night, this is rather a disappointment thus far, but that said, we haven't reached the encore yet.

I was very much hoping for Gloria. It's such an awesome song and I can't believe it's only been played once in Europe. Same goes for Bad.

Good my young apprentice....concentrate.....goood.....

Princey said:

thats a whole lot of woo-hooing

97e38fd0.gif
97e38fd0.gif
97e38fd0.gif
97e38fd0.gif

WildHoney said:

:yes:

Do you think we'll ever get Crumbs live???

Hope's theyll save it until Barcelona.....

I think that they will play the standard setlist in Barcelona,
the setlist with out of control and no all i want is you in San sebastian,
and the surprise setlist in Madrid.

U2Spain said:

I think that they will play the standard setlist in Barcelona,
the setlist with out of control and no all i want is you in San sebastian,
and the surprise setlist in Madrid.

I'm surprised. For once, you're more of an optimist than me!

beachball said:

I hope they will play it in Copenhagen

beachball.......go to sleep....and when you get up tomorrow, your head will be much clearer....

WildHoney said:

Ok hope's for Toronto or Chicago

I am actually hoping for Crumbs or Electrical Storm in Toronto. Come on, four shows, and unlike Chicago on the first leg, it's not limited by a film shoot. Those should be great sets.

Axver said:

I'm surprised. For once, you're more of an optimist than me!

Yeahhh!!! I have a little hope for a special gig in Barcelona because the day before is Edge's birthday and when Edge celebrated his birthday in Barcelona in the ET we had party girl and spanish eyes; and like in 2001 I am sure that the audience will sing "happy birthday" to the Edge.

Princey said:

is he really that fickle?

No, actually I think he's quite firm....he hasn't changed his opinions on the setlists much....that's why I know how he is reacting right now....

Axver said:

I am actually hoping for Crumbs or Electrical Storm in Toronto. Come on, four shows, and unlike Chicago on the first leg, it's not limited by a film shoot. Those should be great sets.

should be great sets...but we all know that isnt always how the cookie crumbles... :(

KUEFC09U2 said:
well if thats his attitude then, i dont see why he should have tickets

Well it's just a guess...and don't forget he has been cheering for two nights already...don't think he's happy with this third, though....

U2Man said:

Well it's just a guess...and don't forget he has been cheering for two nights already...don't think he's happy with this third, though....
well its his own fault for going and buying tickets to ALL three shows then, quite sad if he is booing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom