Nov. 4, MGM Grand in Las Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't have my ticket on hand yet, I may break my word and resume normal operations as soon as received though... :shh:

:shifty:

ticketmaster emailed me a reminder for this show

it's a good thing cause i had forgotten about it

Chizip said:
ticketmaster emailed me a reminder for this show

it's a good thing cause i had forgotten about it

That's what I thought this morning when I got the same email, haha.

What'd they expect me to say? "Oh. Wow. Thanks. Completely slipped my mind... Better pencil that one in before I forget again..." :)

of course all the cool kids are behind the stage.

i'll be there....with a couple friends...not to mention Devlin will be there too!

sooooo.....we'll have to be extra loud to say "hi" to everyone in front of the stage. ;)

Can't wait.... thursday has to hurry and get here already!!!

BTW... Happy B-day to Mr. Mullen Jr. today. We'll have to toast a drink at the HRC for him. :)

I got some at Target at their $1 section. They had necklaces, earrings (clip on) and bracelets......I sxay we spread the word and light up the place. A big group did that for the Dallas show and it blew Bono's mind......read Allegra's journal entry on the show.

that's a good idea. I'll look tomorrow at Wal Mart also. Is this glow stuff in the kids section?

Could be in the kids section....or check at a place where Halloween stuff is being sold at great discount....they always have glowstix for Halloween. I will also check. I can give them out in the GA line. Vegas will be the CITY OF BLINDING LIGHTS!

Basically, some U2 fans just ROCK!! Rock!! Matt, if you're out there, you are the MAN!!!

Much, much love to Kevin as well!!! And meh, I guess Chizip too! :sexywink:

The whole transaction is way too complicated to get into as to how I got screwed out of GAs and how I am still stuck with seats, but seriously! :hyper: :hyper:

Bring on Vegas baby! :hyper:

Oh I'll be in the house WITH GAs! The seats I am "stuck" with are extras that I'll need to get rid of even if I am chasing after Japanese tourist down the strip!

Just hope the LVPD doesnt get called in on a tall mexican chasing after tourists situation! :lmao:

:hyper:

Thanks Kelly!! :happy: I actually pulled my calf muscle running around in circles when I got the email! :lmao:

It's all good now though! :hyper:

I know, I'm a :nerd:

Miroslava said:
Oh I'll be in the house WITH GAs! The seats I am "stuck" with are extras that I'll need to get rid of even if I am chasing after Japanese tourist down the strip!

Just hope the LVPD doesnt get called in on a tall mexican chasing after tourists situation! :lmao:

Well I know some folks looking for seats, they don't care where just to be in the house. Whatcha got? You can PM me. :wink:

walmart has glow stick bracelets for $0.88.

looking out for the "glowers" behind the stage.

i was in the arena today. they're starting to set it up for the show :happy:

i sat in my (friday) seat!!! sweet...
nice view :up:

3 days & a wake up!!

Miroslava said:
The seats I am "stuck" with are extras that I'll need to get rid of even if I am chasing after Japanese tourist down the strip! :lmao:

I am beginning to think you have a fetish for Japenese people that has nothing to do with extra Vegas tix

zumanity42 said:
3 days & a wake up!!

Actually, it's far less.

You can't count today because it's Tuesday already. And U2 is playing on Tuesday--so scratch that; doesn't count.
Ditto for Wednesday.
And Thursday, that is a pack day, travel day, goof off day, and a U2 preparation day. Can't count it either!
And Friday, well, it'll be FRIDAY IN VEGAS.
WOOO HOOOOOOOO!
It's here!

must :banghead: get :banghead: to Vegas

Back
Top Bottom