Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium! - Part V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd be surprised, I am quite domestic.

Many facets to Line Enforcer/Rail Skank/Moderator Extraordinare/Suzy Homemaker Miroslava

:lol:

U2Girl1978 said:
Who wants to do deep sea fishing and horseback riding in Hawaii? :lol:

i checked a few fishing charter prices....yikes. Maybe I need to check more. But I'm all about doing the tandem hang gliding :drool:

Thanks for the idea, Jules, I will add that category to the database, what do you want to do in Hawaii or something like that.

weinerdog said:
But I'm all about doing the tandem hang gliding :drool:

Totally.

Tandem hang gliding rocks, I did it Rio, scared the hell out of me at first, but turned out to be some of the best 15 minutes of my life (outside of U2 concerts). :drool: :drool: :drool:

4U2Play said:

Totally.

Tandem hang gliding rocks, I did it Rio, scared the hell out of me at first, but turned out to be some of the best 15 minutes of my life (outside of U2 concerts).

Oh yeah...did it in Alaska. Best adrenaline rush I'll probably ever have. My wife wants no part of it, even though she'd consider skydiving.

Skydiving is far scarier, I think. The whole plane ride up you want to soil your drawers.

Hang gliding is so mellow, I can't imagine how awesome it must be to do it in Alaska, wow. :drool:

weinerdog said:
Or he should skydive out of the Vertigo plane to make his stadium entrance....

If they announced that he was gonna do that, maybe they'd sell out the 2nd show

well, good night all.. I'm gonna try and go back to bed (at 7am!) and hopefully they'll add a show later with much hype and publicity...

glad most people were able to get the tickets that they wanted!!

I can't swim either Jules but like I said I would love to try surfing but I think you have to be able to swim to do it.:(

Calling this sale a wrap for today, hope the 9th is next week and not tomorrow, need to go into the office to catch up on a little work...

I really want to do the volcano...but it's like $250-280 for a daytrip there incl. flights. Will have to see how flush with cash I am in April.

Jules, click on the links and you can choose which category your link best fits. I already posted it there. We can put them all in the one spot.

I can't swim either Jules but like I said I would love to try surfing but I think you have to be able to swim to do it.

Yea you definitely do! heh

trevster2k said:
Jules, click on the links and you can choose which category your link best fits. I already posted it there. We can put them all in the one spot.

Ok thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom