MERGED-->Official 3/28 San Diego Setlist Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'm quite frightened that there were people posting AS THE SHOW WAS HAPPENING.

:confused:

cell phones?

jesus christ people.

The set list was crazy, a little bit of everything it sounds! tell me......was the fly hard rocking guitar like on elevation tour?

Chrisedge said:
I'm transfering my recording as we speak...will be ready in the morning.

Sounds good too. I know of several people that taped. (Actually met a guy that parked next to me listening to his recording in the car)

My own personal Jesus Christ. :drool:

Re: Official 3/28 Setlist:

raincloud said:
Setlist will go here.

:)

Kings of Leon just wrapped their set.

U2 is setting up.

...and what the hell happened after that? Why is it that I have now found the setlist at the top of 2 other U2 sites and a Bruce Springsteen site, but can't find a good clear post on this site stating what it was? Am I supposed to wade through 22 pages of this post to figure it out? It should be the first thread in a post with a sticky in this "Setlist" section.

City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Cry - The Electric Co.
An Cat Dubh / Into the Heart
Beautiful Day
New Year's Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love and Peace or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet the Blue Sky / Hands That Built America
Running to Stand Still
Zoo Station
The Fly
Elevation

Encore(s):
Pride
Where the Streets Have No Name
One
All Because Of You
Yahweh

The ONLY change I would do on this set list is change Vertigo and ABOY. Having ABOY after COBL at the beggining would be more fiting I think and having Vertigo at the end would be a great treat to have such a great and live song there at the end! I don't like Vertigo after COBL.

Zoo Station / The Fly / Elevation must have been fucking awesome!!! :drool:

TheBrazilianFly said:
The ONLY change I would do on this set list is change Vertigo and ABOY. Having ABOY after COBL at the beggining would be more fiting I think and having Vertigo at the end would be a great treat to have such a great and live song there at the end! I don't like Vertigo after COBL.

Zoo Station / The Fly / Elevation must have been fucking awesome!!! :drool:

Looks good on the page, but Elevation was just so-so. I don't quite know what was wrong with it but, like most of the show, it just didn't take off for me.

Back
Top Bottom