Do you think Zoo Station is gonna stick around?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope it sticks around at least for the first leg, hopefully for the second too. I woulden't mind if they changed it for other songs at the third leg, other songs like Surrender or Twilight maybe. :love:

TheBrazilianFly said:
I hope it sticks around at least for the first leg, hopefully for the second too. I woulden't mind if they changed it for other songs at the third leg, other songs like Surrender or Twilight maybe. :love:

Twilight :drool: :drool:

I kind of hope for selfish reasons that they don't overplay it on the US leg and then leave it out for Europe.

It should definitely be played in Berlin as the song was named after that city's main train station. (piece of random trivia)

I really hope they play it in Toronto when I see them... It's one of my favorites and sounds great from what I've heard. :drool:

I hope and pray that it'll stay on.

The only song I'd allow to take over is Until The End Of The World.

Zoo Station's next stop...hopefully after Phoenix

Bring on Ultra Violet:bow:

AB is probably my favorite U2 record, but Zoo is my least favorite on it

Unfortunately, I think it's going to get phased out over the next few weeks - just my gut feeling. I also think Elevation might not make it through the 1st leg as well.

Also rather unfortunately, I wouldn't be surprised that some of the more burned out tour "classics" like UTEOTW, ISHFWILF and IWF that the band have no problems relearning to play will creep back into the set in the next couple of months.

Already, they seem to be falling into their typical pattern of an "A" set and a "B" set that has a couple songs shuffled around and 1 or 2 different songs that get switched from night to night.

Frankly, I'm glad I caught them 3 times during the first 6 shows of the tour when each night was a bit of a surprise as to the running order and what songs might make it in the couple of open slots before they settled into this rut.

T.B.

Back
Top Bottom