(08-21-2006) How (RED) Are You? -- (RED)*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
How (RED) Are You?

We've gotten so many messages from you all with photos of yourselves with (RED) products and MySpace profiles -- we love them, and we'd love to see more!

The (EMPORIO ARMANI)RED One Night Only event - An INSPI(RED) Evening of Fashion and Music - in London is coming up, so we're launching a contest for our UK friends to show us how (RED) you are. We want to take one of you (and a friend) to the Armani show with us!

Show us how you're spreading the word about (RED)! You can be as creative and expressive as you'd like!

SOME SUGGESTIONS
Take a funny photo of yourself with your (RED) products, paint yourself (RED) and run through the streets (maybe not), design your own (RED) MySpace profile, fly a plane to write your favorite (RED) word in the sky, design your own (RED) t-shirt, get a (RED) tattoo, write a (RED) song, film your own TV ad about (RED), recruit all your friends to wear (RED) for a big group photo, paint an illustration of what (RED) means to you, write a story for your local or school newspaper the possibilities are endless.

TO ENTER
Reply with a comment to this blog with your submission in either photo, video or audio form. If you need to upload a video, upload the video to MySpace Videos and embed the video into your comment. If you need to upload a song that you composed, you can make a music profile on MySpace and link us to the page. If you have something that's hard to post in a blog comment, send us a message and we can probably help figure out a good way to get it up here.

Contest dates: August 18-September 7, 2006
Territories: UK only
Prize: One (1) pair of tickets to the exclusive, invite-only Armani fashion show in London (Earl's Court) on 21st September. Does not include travel, accommodations, transportation to or from event

Suggested format of submissions: images, audio, video

Age restrictions: 18

Contest winner notification date: On or around Friday, September 8, 2006

Judging: The winner will be picked by members of the (RED) executive team. (RED) will post the top 10 entries one week prior to announcing the winner.

Legal rules

P.S. Here's the "Save the Date" from Armani!

GIORGIO ARMANI
PRESENTS
ONE NIGHT ONLY
AN INSPI(RED) EVENING OF FASHION AND MUSIC

FEATURING
THE EMPORIO ARMANI WOMEN'S COLLECTION S/S 2007
THE (EMPORIO ARMANI)RED CAPSULE COLLECTION

AND SPECIAL PERFORMANCES AND APPEARANCES
BY GIORGIO ARMANI'S FRIENDS FROM THE WORLDS OF
CINEMA, MUSIC AND SPORT

THURSDAY 21ST SEPTEMBER 2006 7.30 PM
EARL'S COURT LONDON

STRICTLY BY INVITATION ONLY

To enter or for more information, visit (RED's) MySpace page.

--(RED)

ah i see

he's got so many campaigns its hard to keep them all straight :der:

Hey mannnn I got my Red Chucks, my Red Amex, and my red wristbandsssss, where do I sign up?

Better Red than Dead right all?

Ahhh charles my helmet!!! NOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOUOO!

Back
Top Bottom