Tiger Woods injured in car crash

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm just glad, with his busy schedule, Tiger found time to get in nine holes.

Instant Rimshot

BTW, how did someone in the public eye think he could get away with that many "mistresses", allegedly? He had to know it would end badly, no? :shrug:

golfing_banana.gif

Instant Rimshot

BTW, how did someone in the public eye think he could get away with that many "mistresses", allegedly? He had to know it would end badly, no? :shrug:

I think they're (people like him) so narcissistic that they think they can pull it off, till it all comes crashing down on them. It's just that his is happening in a very public way.

I'd say maybe, but some photographs are deceiving. There are people that manage to look different in every single photo, so maybe this photo is not as flattering to her as her real appearance.

Good point, could be an unflattering picture.

I wouldnt even hit it with Tiger's wood

So you're getting so much play, you'd reject her? Kudos, I guess.

So you're getting so much play, you'd reject her? Kudos, I guess.

Nothing to do with quantity, my dear. Standards

Edit: Though I am being overly mean here. She could be a nice lookin' girl. Its just a horrible shot of her, with the fire marshall bill lip thing and all

Nothing to do with quantity, my dear. Standards

Edit: Though I am being overly mean here. She could be a nice lookin' girl. It's just a horrible shot of her, with the fire marshall bill lip thing and all

LOL

True, like Bomac said, it could be an unflattering shot.

Still, it's the masculine features, the nose, the eyebrows, and the gummy smile that freak me out.

I just found it interesting because someone on a group psychotherapy listserve I'm a member of commented that, as a professional, it's their experience that mistresses are often less attractive than the cheated on wives.

But then I'm a straight female and can honestly say that I have no idea what men want.

Genuinely curious here - how many of you guys find her attractive?

certainly not that picture. but i'd probs still hit that. i haven't seen all 10 but of the ones i've seen, his wife is the best.

feel sorry for the man. because at the moment i'm convinced these aren't all true, no way in hell.

Yeah, that's not a very flattering picture of the Cori Rist girl. But here is a pic of another one of the alleged mistresses, Jamie Jungers:

amd_jamie_jungers.jpg

Not that I at all condone Tiger's supposed infidelities but, on a strictly superficial level, I can understand what he saw in her. She's a cutie. Great smile.

Yeah, that's not a very flattering picture of the Cori Rist girl. But here is a pic of another one of the alleged mistresses, Jamie Jungers:

amd_jamie_jungers.jpg

Not that I at all condone Tiger's supposed infidelities but, on a strictly superficial level, I can understand what he saw in her. She's a cutie. Great smile.

Yeah, she's a monster par 5. Break out the big driver and swing with all your might.

I can't fathom how his wife feels, all these side-hos and jump-offs coming out of the wood work for their 15 minutes. Even if they are making up stories, they are still getting press.

I do feel bad for laughing at the text messages from one of the main side-hos though.

I can't fathom how his wife feels, all these side-hos and jump-offs coming out of the wood work for their 15 minutes. Even if they are making up stories, they are still getting press.

I do feel bad for laughing at the text messages from one of the main side-hos though.

You said "wood work". :lol:

I love these expressions:

Side-Ho's

Jump-offs

Main Side-Ho's

:up:

This is awesome! Now you gotta label who's who. :hyper:

Its Christmastime, and Santa says "Ho ho ho" and Tiger says "Ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho".

What's the difference between a Nike Golf Ball and an Escelade?

Tiger can drive a golf ball straight for 300 yards.

:shifty::reject:

Back
Top Bottom