Random facts and confessions, post-tour edition.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:) in a few days time you will be in your new place and it will feel great ~ in a few years, when you look back at all the fantastic memories you have created in your home it will feel even greater; good luck romi :hug:

In a few days time we may be squatting in a home we do not yet legally own. And we'll have to do it because we have to move out of our current place! :|

Red Hot Chili Peppers shows next month were just cancelled and rescheduled for next September because of Anthony Kiedis having surgery. :madwife: What is it with these rock stars and their broken bones?!

:wink: (Get well soon Anthony :))

“You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on.”

This x a thousand.

In a few days time we may be squatting in a home we do not yet legally own. And we'll have to do it because we have to move out of our current place! :|

Have faith, Romi--it will all work out! :hug:

what she said :) good luck romi :hug:

“You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on.”

:cute: :heart:

This x a thousand.

Love that!

Let it go and so fade away.....

^ that song :love:

"They say time heals all sorrow,
and helps you to forget.
Time has only shown me
how much I miss you yet."

It was a year ago, but is still hurts as if it was yesterday. I miss you more than words could ever say. What I would give to have just one more hour.....

Being the designated driver for a bunch of 40+ year old men for a surprise party is the same, if not worse, as being the carpool driver for a bunch of 13 year old boys :crack: :rolleyes:

I thought the average time for a baby guppy to become an adult was 6 months.

It was 3-4 months.

Anyone interested in some baby guppies in about a week? :grumpy:

I might be a good writer, but I think I'm a pretty crap journalist. Doing work experience in a country town I know little about and I don't even know where to start!

I did get front page of tomorrow's paper, but that was a story passed on to me, not one I found.

I might be a good writer, but I think I'm a pretty crap journalist. Doing work experience in a country town I know little about and I don't even know where to start!

I did get front page of tomorrow's paper, but that was a story passed on to me, not one I found.

You start by being given stories. Once you begin to get your legs under you, that's when you take over and find your own. Here's a couple of tips: read the obits for interesting people, and read the community message board inside grocery stores. You'll find stuff that way.

Don't be so impatient with yourself. No one gets born a professional, you become one. :)

I still can hardly believe Timbuktu is an actual location. I mean, to me that was always the place Donald Duck fled to when he was in trouble. Yeah, I might've read a bit too many Donald Duck/Mickey Mouse comics, I got them for years. I thought it was all fictional. :lol: And years ago I found out it was actually real. Mind was blown. Yet it still makes me giggle when I read about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom