I have never...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
cleaned out my private message box since we moved over to the new forum :uhoh: :eeklaugh: :reject:

y'all thought this thread was going to be about something else, didn't ya :sexywink: :evil:

I have 235 messages in my box :ohmy:

*wonders how many messages it can hold*

I did a complete clean out about a month ago...it was silly to save stuff because I never went back and read them anyway.

i like to read mine over and over again. i keep mine. i love getting PM's(not PMS).

after being here for about a year and a half... the total amount of PMs I have is ... :drumroll:

55!

daisybean said:
I just say pm's so that way people won't think pms...and be like oh wow that girl never gets pms...lucky her. Which is not true...sometimes I think I am in a constant state of pms.
:laugh: i don't get pms. i just live in a constant state of it, seriously. with all the medicine i've been on over the years, my hormones are all :yikes: so i'm all :coocoo: all the time. i almost started crying in the car today. i'm on patch #2 if that's any indication (i will be off the patch for the week of my period, so i still have about a week to go).

oh and icelle :tongue: :wink:

You MUST clean out your subscribed threads.. otherwise you evenutally will not be able to get to your usercp. And may I suggest that you dont subscribe to every single thread you post in. :shame: You can disable this feature by going to usercp, edit options and checking "Do not automatically subscribe" under Messaging & Notification. You should manually subscribe to threads you are interested in but if you have a thread notification box checked it will automatically subsribe you to every thread you post in.

I also suggest cleaning out your pm's if you think you're nearing 700.

:huh: limits on usercp?

That's why I usually use quick reply.

:|

P.S. Might be easier to clean out usercp with checkboxes... just a suggestion.

Last edited:
It makes no difference whether or not you use quick reply. If you have that option to automatically subscribe checked, its gonna subscribe you no matter what.. you're still replying.

And there is the option to delete all subscribed threads at once. If you click the drop down box next to the subscribed threads section in your usercp and select something.. there is a link on the next page in the top right corner that says "unsubscribe to all threads".

:crack: at this very moment, I'm unscribing insignificant threads.

:huh: There will always be a black dot on whatever thread I respond to... but there won't be any subscription left on email, usercp, or pm.

:yikes: Is there something else I'm missing here?

The black dot should be on "No subscription: no subscription to this thread will be added." when you go to reply. If its not, change it. And make sure you change it in your usercp options as well.

Its damn hard work to clean the PM stuff.

I will do it slowly. Everytime I get a PM, I will delete ten. I think.

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
Its damn hard work to clean the PM stuff.

I will do it slowly. Everytime I get a PM, I will delete ten. I think.

Just checkmark the box that selects them all.. then uncheck the ones you want to keep. Then hit delete. That's what I do.

Back
Top Bottom