As a kid, did you eat your boogers?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

foray

Rock n' Roll Doggie
redface.gif

foray

EWWWWWWWWW like anyone is going to tell you if they did - and EWWWWW that's just not right
biggrin.gif

Why are you asking?

And for the record. I did bit my toenails sorta. It was kinda bite/peel kinda thing, and I did not really enjoy it, but it was more of a necessity and a phobia about clippers. I tried to clip my toenails once when I was a kid and I cut a HUGH chunk of skin off and it has traumatized me ever since. They still make me kinda nervous. To this day I will let no one clip any of my nails (hand or feet) because of that. I also have a serious foot phobia. My feet have to be super clean.

------------------
When life hands you a lemon, say "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else you got?" --Henry Rollins

Originally posted by brettig:
My brother did. A very furry thing to do eh?

His boogers were furry?!?!?!
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

There was a girl my freshman year of high school who would pick her nose and eat it during science class.

Yeah, so I used to bite my toenails. I was a lot more flexible back then.

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

Originally posted by Lilly:
Ok, as bad as this one sounds BC, I have something that can surpass its grossness by far with extreme ease:

At school there is this girl who NEVER wears a bra (which is just sick). She wears pink furry slippers to school that have clearly never been washed and ohmy are SO dirty (looking at them makes me gag~seriously). She has 2 pairs of pants and a skirt. One week per pant and occasionally the skirt will show up (maybe laundry day for both pairs). Icky. So she never showers. SERIOUSLY she NEVER showers. Often times she picks at her head (if you get queasy and or vomit easily, WARNING do NOT read on) with a pen cap, looks at the pen cap, gets the pen cap's contents onto her finger, smells it, looks at it closer, looks around to see who's looking, and EATS HER SCALP!!!!!!

eeeeeewie

Ok. I am so serious when I say that I for really started to gag at work. I am not playing. People were just looking at me funny. Well more funny than usual anyway. Ok I was like 10 when I stoped doing what I did. But there was a serious reason why I did that. That chick is just F@CK!NG NASTY though. That is soooooooo not right. soooooo not right.
icon21.gif

veg_vomit.gif

------------------
When life hands you a lemon, say "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else you got?" --Henry Rollins

Lilly, have you ever had a schoolmate who never washed her hair, and up close you could see lice eggs on her scalp? Now that was gross...

For the record, booger-food actually tasted... nice.

foray

Booger and fries, anyone?

Originally posted by foray:
Lilly, have you ever had a schoolmate who never washed her hair, and up close you could see lice eggs on her scalp? Now that was gross...

Ick. No. But that girl is close to lice, I'm sure. Ick.

------------------
Come on wisdom tooth, don't fail me now!

Ok, not only did I go to school with a guy who ate his boogers (well into high school), but Randy always used to pick and eat his scabs!!!!!!!!
icon21.gif

puke.gif

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

Originally posted by Bonochick:
There was a girl my freshman year of high school who would pick her nose and eat it during science class.

Ok, as bad as this one sounds BC, I have something that can surpass its grossness by far with extreme ease:

At school there is this girl who NEVER wears a bra (which is just sick). She wears pink furry slippers to school that have clearly never been washed and ohmy are SO dirty (looking at them makes me gag~seriously). She has 2 pairs of pants and a skirt. One week per pant and occasionally the skirt will show up (maybe laundry day for both pairs). Icky. So she never showers. SERIOUSLY she NEVER showers. Often times she picks at her head (if you get queasy and or vomit easily, WARNING do NOT read on) with a pen cap, looks at the pen cap, gets the pen cap's contents onto her finger, smells it, looks at it closer, looks around to see who's looking, and EATS HER SCALP!!!!!!
icon21.gif
icon21.gif
icon21.gif
icon21.gif
icon21.gif
icon21.gif

eeeeeewie

------------------
Come on wisdom tooth, don't fail me now!

Originally posted by foray:
For the record, booger-food actually tasted... nice.

foray

Booger and fries, anyone?

can I have some ketchup with that?

kotzen.gif

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

*puts down her dinner*

I'm grossed. Thanks. I can't eat anymore. *shudders* Lilly, that is the most disgusting thing EVER!!!!

I knew a girl who used to pour apple juice on the snow and eat it and pretend she was eating dog pee. But no one believed her (that it was dog pee). So one day she goes over to a yellow spot (NOT apple juice) and goes, "Oh yeah??! Watch this!" Takes a handful of pee-snow and ingests it.

And then we told our teacher and she had to go to the office and talk to the principal. We were about 7 or 8 I believe.

Back
Top Bottom