Clean Sweep #2: It's A Musical Journey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:

Come on, it's New Zealand. You have to like rugby!

People here don't understand that just because i can't bear rugby doesn't mean i don't like sport.

Ian, there's a difference here. Liking rugby is as essential to being a native New Zealander as being born in New Zealand. Unless you're a girl. Girls are allowed to not like rugby. That's why league was invented. For girls. Now go back to your teddy bears and frilly pink bedspreads and tea doillies and dollhouses and pansy league.

the tourist said:

Did I? I don't know. But I did say I don't have boobs so I can't tell you my size.

oh I wasn't talking about your boobs.

now i'm getting out of the innuendo game.

45'd again which is not by the way my size

i wonder if sizes would translate even? i know europe has totally different bra sizes, what about australia?

Axver said:
Psh, you live in Memphis. I bet you're stealing Graceland's wi-fi and doing strange and exciting things with your touchpad to thoughts of Elvis Presley right now.
down.gif
how did you guess?

Axver said:

Ian, there's a difference here. Liking rugby is as essential to being a native New Zealander as being born in New Zealand. Unless you're a girl. Girls are allowed to not like rugby. That's why league was invented. For girls. Now go back to your teddy bears and frilly pink bedspreads and tea doillies and dollhouses and pansy league.

That is one big epic phailure.

I think rugby here was invented for Japanese tourists and Asian immigrants.

People who give a shit about their teams support other sports.

Axver said:

:lmao:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lol: and even though it's more of a nashville thing, i don't like country either! :yikes:

Now country, that's just terrible. Actually, I don't mind the blues so much as long as the guitars are overdriven that there's a motherfucking swagger to it.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lol: and even though it's more of a nashville thing, i don't like country either! :yikes:

When I flew from Nashville to Boston, there was a guy playing country music in the Nashville Airport's terminal.

HOLY STEREOTYPES, CASHMAN.

Varitek said:

i wonder if sizes would translate even? i know europe has totally different bra sizes, what about australia?

Guess we'll just have to set up a photoshare. :ohmy:

the tourist said:
Now country, that's just terrible. Actually, I don't mind the blues so much as long as the guitars are overdriven that there's a motherfucking swagger to it.
yeah. blues are okay, which is good because when i go to beale street, you're fucking hit in the face with one club after another playing nothing but blues. except coyote ugly. they have ugly housewives on tables dancing to hair metal.

coolian2 said:

That is one big epic phailure.

I think rugby here was invented for Japanese tourists and Asian immigrants.

People who give a shit about their teams support other sports.

I'm sorry, I just don't have a witty reply. I'm just proud my Hurricanes won a game for once.

Varitek said:

yep we go on clothing size and then cup size A through to G (A is small, C is average, DD for most guys is ideal but uncomfortable )

KhanadaRhodes said:

yeah. blues are okay, which is good because when i go to beale street, you're fucking hit in the face with one club after another playing nothing but blues. except coyote ugly. they have ugly housewives on tables dancing to hair metal.

Zeppelin taught me to love the blues. Post Stardom Depression taught me that putting swagger into the blues can make some wonderful, wonderful whooopeee.

Axver said:

When I flew from Nashville to Boston, there was a guy playing country music in the Nashville Airport's terminal.

HOLY STEREOTYPES, CASHMAN.

did you go to nashville to see elvis?

damn i miss boston. i'm not going home for another 8 weeks.

mysterious_jen said:

yep we go on clothing size and then cup size A through to G (A is small, C is average, DD for most guys is ideal but uncomfortable )

So, where does everyone fit it? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom