The REAAAAAAL Sing With Me Game - Interferers back at it again! Collaborate HERE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love the challenge. It tests your vocal elasticity.

Will try to get my line in tomorrow night.

Yeah, and there's no rule saying you have to sing it in the octave Bono is....try singing it lower, but in the same key. I think LemonMelon, you did that for Desire, right? It sounded awesome! :)

gabrielvox said:
Yeah, and there's no rule saying you have to sing it in the octave Bono is....try singing it lower, but in the same key. I think LemonMelon, you did that for Desire, right? It sounded awesome! :)

Yeah, I went into my lower range with that one. I would have shredded my vocal cords had I gone any higher.

BonoVoxSupastar said:
Anyone have an email address I could just send this to, I'd rather not open a account just for this...

Isnt it free? Dont you just go to y s i dot com and upload it?
I really dont think you need an account.

Sicy said:

Isnt it free? Dont you just go to y s i dot com and upload it?
I really dont think you need an account.

Yes it's free, but you do need an account, and right now I'm a little paranoid about signing up for accounts, I had some issues lately...:|

Thanks, LemonMelon...

I have to admit, this is one of their harder songs, I didn't really have time to do anything with it...

It is. Took me many takes to get it right, and the "I'll be uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup" part is not easy on the vocal cords.

LemonMelon said:
It is. Took me many takes to get it right, and the "I'll be uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup" part is not easy on the vocal cords.

hey LM....am I confused or did I sign up for that one (assuming you mean the one after the "emotional...goodnight" line..ie gone17?) ?

Or are you talking about the main chorus one?

gabrielvox said:
Wayne...you want me to see if I can get the key closer to album key? I can give it a shot if you like..

Huh? I thought the backing track is already on a different key from the album version. How can you sing in a different key and change that? :scratch:

Back
Top Bottom