U2 to Perform First Concerts at MSG Sphere in Las Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yup looks like the claim tickets are going out.

seeing that ticket in your account... dat's a bootiful ting

main-qimg-93a89a7aaec7b707d0f98423eeb2c6c2

al-pacino.gif

Now I can also look at tickets for old shows and request mostly 141 seats but some shows still have all choices. I think if I do that I’ll cancel my other show out if successful.

Yes someone is gonna not read fine print.

But I am eligible for any December shows.

Now I can also look at tickets for old shows and request mostly 141 seats but some shows still have all choices. I think if I do that I’ll cancel my other show out if successful.

Yes someone is gonna not read fine print.

But I am eligible for any December shows.

Prob not cancel, just won’t be fulfilled?
IMG_1264.JPG

Also, whatever happened to requesting for 10/28, 10/29, 11/1, 11/3, 11/4? It doesn't really matter to me but I bet some people wanted those dates. Were you ~ultras~ able to request those?

Also, whatever happened to requesting for 10/28, 10/29, 11/1, 11/3, 11/4? It doesn't really matter to me but I bet some people wanted those dates. Were you ~ultras~ able to request those?

It’s in there and yes. Will report back once notices go out ;)

WAIT A MINUTE, it looks like if you click on the now-available-again "request tickets" by an earlier concert it lets you select/request from the initial dates (not the December dates). Uh...can I make 2 batches of requests then, or...not?

It's all so confusing. I requested for the Sept 30th show cause hell, why not I actually need one for then

So I have two requests in now. First one from clicking the link at the top, not an individual date, where you could select only December shows. Second from clicking on September 30 specifically and you could only select NON-December shows. :scratch:

It says I CAN'T REQUEST tickets if I already got tickets, but I also only got 1 ticket, so I have 3 spots left in a way -- so is this an honor system or are they going to cancel all my tickets if I try it or any of us try it?

Before I had no link. Today I have a link.

Also no P1 tickets for sale in new batch?

The roll out of this has been, wait for it, Vegasesque...

Prob not cancel, just won’t be fulfilled?
View attachment 13743

I dind't see that gem... I'm literaly driving around and I feel I got 6 emails from U2 and ticketmaster about this... saying BUY TICKETS, REQUEST TICKETS, ALSO DON'T BUY THEM IF YOU ALREADY DID OR REQUEST THEM, BUT ALSO YOU CAN REQUEST DECEMEBER SHOW AND YOU CAN HAVE 1 TO 4 TICKETS, BUT AS SOON AS YOU GET TICKETS TO MAKE IT FAIR YOU CAN'T GET MORE UNLESS IT'S THE DECEMEBER SHOWS THAN YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT...

344288471_543052881362197_1887243120704990381_n.jpg

lost in the hoopla over the confirmation of obstructed screen views is our best view yet of the stage and GA layout.

looks like the majority of GA will be on one side of the stage or the other - and not much, if anything, in front or behind.

also not for nothing - if they end up discounting some of those seats that have an obstructed screen view? those seats look crazy close to the stage here.

Attachments

• screen obstruction.jpg
    screen obstruction.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
It says I CAN'T REQUEST tickets if I already got tickets, but I also only got 1 ticket, so I have 3 spots left in a way -- so is this an honor system or are they going to cancel all my tickets if I try it or any of us try it?

Before I had no link. Today I have a link.

Also no P1 tickets for sale in new batch?

The roll out of this has been, wait for it, Vegasesque...

this is from U2.com

Please note: if you are a subscriber who has bought tickets for one of the first 17 shows, you may only request tickets for the December dates. Any attempt to purchase further tickets for the earlier run of shows will prove unsuccessful.)

I really do think these new shows will saturate the market and resale prices will take a dive. I think December shows will be pretty easy to get face/close to face even if you don't get the presale tickets. If you are buying extras to trade, the trade may not get you into an earlier show like you'd think.

344288471_543052881362197_1887243120704990381_n.jpg

lost in the hoopla over the confirmation of obstructed screen views is our best view yet of the stage and GA layout.

looks like the majority of GA will be on one side of the stage or the other - and not much, if anything, in front or behind.

That is not ideal, but still closer than the folks who paid $500! There will be some front-of-stage if the seating chart is to be believed; looks like more than what appears in the other illustration. It may be a skewed view thing (oh shit did I just summon clerks??)

IMG_1266.JPG

i hope people don't buy tickets to the later shows solely for the intention of trading them for tickets to the early shows. that's kinda dick. (edit - speaking only of people who have zero intention of going to the later shows - not someone who's picking up an extra and doesn't necessarily know what they're going to do with it)

there will be tickets, folks. people will have extras. plans change. we haven't even seen the fan to fan marketplace open up yet.

don't close out someone else who WANTS to go to a later date by snatching up tickets you have no intention of using.

Last edited:
That is not ideal, but still closer than the folks who paid $500! There will be some front-of-stage if the seating chart is to be believed; looks like more than what appears in the other illustration. It may be a skewed view thing (oh shit did I just summon clerks??)

View attachment 13745

yeaaaa there might be some room in front and behind the stage and the angle of this photo just blocks it out. whatever space is there looks to be really tiny.

i hear the GA list for the front row rail spot just opened up. check in is next to the 2nd row of Buffalo Gold slot machines at Palazzo at 10, 2 and 7.

i hope people don't buy tickets to the later shows solely for the intention of trading them for tickets to the early shows. that's kinda dick.

there will be tickets, folks. people will have extras. plans change. we haven't even seen the fan to fan marketplace open up yet.

don't close out someone else who WANTS to go to a later date by snatching up tickets you have no intention of using.

Says the man who has all the tickets!!! He’s going to all 17 shows so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom