U2 to Perform First Concerts at MSG Sphere in Las Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are p1 seats and asking people to switch from earlier dates to December dates if they don't want the obstructed view

I think they held all the underhang tickets for the Vibee packages ??????

Would be upset to spend 3 grand for that, but at least they are trying to make it right

I kinda wasn’t hoping for December, but now I’m gonna have to make the second or third weekend work. Decisions, decisions…

Oh well had I known they'd add a bunch of December dates could have made it a birthday trip.

Hopefully everyone who wants to go can go with these dates.

Oh well had I known they'd add a bunch of December dates could have made it a birthday trip.

Hopefully everyone who wants to go can go with these dates.

I miss the days when all tour dates were announced at once and you could make proper plans

You can request tix in subscriber presale for the December dates even if you’ve purchased tix for the earlier dates. So much for one show per member…

Bono, you know I’m only kidding about the fat stuff right? Love you. Please don’t have Headache ban me.

Y’know, if TM hadn’t fucked the presales up to begin with, this would’ve been a cherry on top.

yea they really recovered from the original Ultra / Violet fuck up quite well.

and i do believe the original F' up was a U2.com thing, not a ticketmaster thing.

Can't risk not selling out quickly...

At least they’re taking care of fans, but think it should’ve been set for people who haven’t landed tix first - Ultra, then Violet; followed by requests for already-fulfilled members - Ultra, Violet. An extra few days wouldn’t impact the general sales.

Looks like they wont even let ya request P1 tix for the December shows

Probably holding them all for the people who will be pissed about the overhang seats :crack:

Gahhhh I'm excited to go to the opener but also think it could be a bit of a shit show. Thinking about putting in for one of the last dates as well when all the kinks are worked out, the wife would kill me though.

I don’t plan to go to Vegas twice. But I’m also afraid not to buy more tickets if given a chance. Because I’m insane.

You can request tix in subscriber presale for the December dates even if you’ve purchased tix for the earlier dates. So much for one show per member…

If I click on "get access" to any date, I get invited to purchase a subscription...even though I'm logged in... Hopefully that'll change at some point and I catch it soon enough not to be too late to request tix.

I wonder if the new shows will deflate resale prices of all shows (except maybe the opener) significantly

Bono, you know I’m only kidding about the fat stuff right? Love you. Please don’t have Headache ban me.

Y’know, if TM hadn’t fucked the presales up to begin with, this would’ve been a cherry on top.

So I don’t really have type 2 diabetes? Time to celebrate by eating.

I want to request a ticket for Dec shows but also request to trade that for an earlier show.

Yeah I feel like giving up a chance to get tickets through a presale would be foolish as you could maybe trade. But with every show being in Vegas it's a wild card, I wonder how much demand there will even be for 8 more shows

Yeah I feel like giving up a chance to get tickets through a presale would be foolish as you could maybe trade. But with every show being in Vegas it's a wild card, I wonder how much demand there will even be for 8 more shows

I think they’ll hit general sale, but don’t know how long those seats will last. Prob worst stuff to the side and high up on the midweek shows may be plentiful. Scalpers are going to buy up the prime stuff.

Just got the email to say I can now "claim" my tickets in to my TM account.

I think they've already said they're not going to play AB in order (or they didn't feel like they had to)... If there was a show where they played AB, Zooropa and then Pop in order, I would pay a vast amount for even a seated ticket with a restricted, overhanging view.

Just got the email to say I can now "claim" my tickets in to my TM account.

I think they've already said they're not going to play AB in order (or they didn't feel like they had to)... If there was a show where they played AB, Zooropa and then Pop in order, I would pay a vast amount for even a seated ticket with a restricted, overhanging view.

yup looks like the claim tickets are going out.

seeing that ticket in your account... dat's a bootiful ting

main-qimg-93a89a7aaec7b707d0f98423eeb2c6c2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom