U2 to Perform First Concerts at MSG Sphere in Las Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what's annoying is that we literally spoke about the seating, possible overhangs, and that the 200s and up might be the best seats... like, 4 months ago., in between mindless debates over whether or not Vegas was tacky or not.

and here we are with people going nuts because a few rows are exactly where the seating chart said they'd be.

you'd know that already if you just listened to Uncle Headache. I'm talking to you - 34 guests who are lurking on this thread :wink:

I'm going to leave halfway through the show and let someone use my ticket for the second half so everybody gets a chance

i hope people don't buy tickets to the later shows solely for the intention of trading them for tickets to the early shows. that's kinda dick.

there will be tickets, folks. people will have extras. plans change. we haven't even seen the fan to fan marketplace open up yet.

don't close out someone else who WANTS to go to a later date by snatching up tickets you have no intention of using.

Who says I'm not going to whatever shows I get tix to? Why is it dickish to TRADE TICKETS for no profit to actual fans instead of letting scalpers have them? idgi.

2. Maybe only go to 1 then and make sure all fans get a chance.

(See how annoying that is?)

And I do know a good divorce lawyer. He’s also divorced.

jim-carrey-dumb-and-dumber.gif

Who says I'm not going to whatever shows I get tix to? Why is it dickish to TRADE TICKETS for no profit to actual fans instead of letting scalpers have them? idgi.

i'm not saying you did - and i don't mean those who are picking up an extra ticket or two to a show that they intend to go to.

but we all know there will be people who are going to buy tickets to this next run of show who have zero intention of actually going to the shows they're buying. we've seen it before - most recently with the Bono shows.

what's annoying is that we literally spoke about the seating, possible overhangs, and that the 200s and up might be the best seats... like, 4 months ago., in between mindless debates over whether or not Vegas was tacky or not.

and here we are with people going nuts because a few rows are exactly where the seating chart said they'd be.

you'd know that already if you just listened to Uncle Headache. I'm talking to you - 34 guests who are lurking on this thread :wink:

Uncle Headache’s House of Bitchin’ introduces the Lurker’s Lounge

I still don’t care about any of this until the moment I get there and it affects me personally.

i'm not saying you did - and i don't mean those who are picking up an extra ticket or two to a show that they intend to go to.

but we all know there will be people who are going to buy tickets to this next run of show who have zero intention of actually going to the shows they're buying. we've seen it before - most recently with the Bono shows.

I’d rather you get some extra tickets and do what you want with them than have them go to that jerk headache.

I’m an over buyer. I’ll admit it. This time probably not as it’s a plane ticket and 3000 miles away.

If you are a normal person I don’t care what you do.

Last edited:

Ok, gotcha. ...Are there "collect them all" types? Wait, of course there are. Ah well, as long as most people get something, who cares.

Out of the loop on the Bono tour thing, I went to one and didn't try for anything else nor pay attention to any shenanigans or whatnot.

LAPOE, mofos. ;)

Ok, gotcha. ...Are there "collect them all" types? Wait, of course there are. Ah well, as long as most people get something, who cares.

Out of the loop on the Bono tour thing, I went to one and didn't try for anything else nor pay attention to any shenanigans or whatnot.

LAPOE, mofos. ;)

there's always shenanigans.

It seems we’ve all had success getting to 99% of the shows. Only things I missed that broke my heart was letterman week, Apollo and Boston small venue show.

I asked my friend to get us letterman tickets as well. He did. But decided to take his wife instead of me even though it was my idea and he knows they are my favorite. Still mad at him for it and he’s one of my best friends.

It seems we’ve all had success getting to 99% of the shows. Only things I missed that broke my heart was letterman week, Apollo and Boston small venue show.

I asked my friend to get us letterman tickets as well. He did. But decided to take his wife instead of me even though it was my idea and he knows they are my favorite. Still mad at him for it and he’s one of my best friends.

I have vague memories of watching Letterman week from home...there was some shovelling bit where they all had shovels and Larry just leaned on his while smoking a cigarette. XD

Your friend sucks for that.

Wait who's that front row and center for Letterman, oh yeah that's me

Attachments

• 1918134_175773298871_714513_n.jpg
    1918134_175773298871_714513_n.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 27
How’d ya manage that?!

Won the ticket lottery or however they selected that. Then before the show you need to go check in and they ask a couple of questions then I guess decide where to seat ya. They told the 2 of us to come back early for the early entry process. I don't know if it was my wit or charm that did it (most likely it was the pretty girl I was with)

i see your letterman front row and raise you a brooklyn bridge show

I was at the Virgin Megastore before this killing time and reading U2 at the End of the World, showed up for it, ran into Bill Flanagan, told him I was just reading his book for free at the store, promised to go back and buy it that night, went back and did so (along with HTDAAB deluxe, With the Lights Out by Nirvana, 25th anniversary edition of London Calling, and Low by Bowie--almost certainly the most I've ever spent in one go at a record store).

I was at the Virgin Megastore before this killing time and reading U2 at the End of the World, showed up for it, ran into Bill Flanagan, told him I was just reading his book for free at the store, promised to go back and buy it that night, went back and did so (along with HTDAAB deluxe, With the Lights Out by Nirvana, 25th anniversary edition of London Calling, and Low by Bowie--almost certainly the most I've ever spent in one go at a record store).

i walked into the same Virgin Megastore that evening with Tony from Unforgettable Fire. We were drunk and he put on his bono glasses and unintentionally caused a stir, so we had to run away and i got him into a cab that took him, oh, around the block and away from the crowd.

good times good times.

i can not believe that this was almost 20 years ago now. holy schnikes.

i walked into the same Virgin Megastore that evening with Tony from Unforgettable Fire. We were drunk and he put on his bono glasses and unintentionally caused a stir, so we had to run away and i got him into a cab that took him, oh, around the block and away from the crowd.

good times good times.

i can not believe that this was almost 20 years ago now. holy schnikes.

Yes. And that HTDAAB is midway between UF and now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom