Survivor 46

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree. Q owed her nothing, and her outburst was way out of line.
Well played blindside on Tiff. They gave no hint at Tribal that it was happening, so she never even considered playing her idol.
Charlie's a local Massachusetts guy, so rooting for him.

Going forward, I'll root for Charlie. I like Kenzie too. What town is Charlie from? My sis lives in Worcester now.

Damn, another one out with an Idol. On Facebook, someone listed the people voted out with Idols and this season is the all-time leader. The real question is: Who's next? Look out, Charlie from Manchester by the Sea. ;) I think Liz would be the best person to bring to a Final 3 because no one will for vote for her. She has no allies.

Charlie by the Sea survives!! This season is historic for a very notorious reason. Getting voted out with that fucker in your pocket. Couldn't have happened to a better guy. Lol! Maria might have been gunning for Charlie, but she didn't suggest to Q to play his idol when she heard his name being thrown around. Hmmm.

Last edited:
I think Maria thought that Charlie was suggesting Q but was unaware that others were gunning for him. Just that Maria didn't realize the others were bamboozling her and Q.
This cast has done a tremendous job of not tipping off blindsides. Charlie thought he was looping Maria in to not lose her trust, and it probably ended up helping her feel comfortable that she had a successful Charlie blind side in the works.

These folks should know that an idol only has power if you play it.

Kenzie especially has been good at lulling them into a false sense of security. Liz finally had a BM and a good meal. If Maria loses the next challenge, she's out.

Back
Top Bottom