U2 rehearsals in Turin Part IV: The plot thickens...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the experience of hearing 65,000 happy Chicagoans singing a verse of ISHWILF with me was pretty epic, personally.

*grabs zimmer frame and leaves*

:wave:

Just kidding... :hug:

:madwife: . . . if I didn't think I'd bust a hip I'd charge . . . :lol: . . . the yoof of today . . . no respect I tell ya :lol: :hug:

QFT!
:love: :yes: :love:

I don't have time to watch Charlie. I'll be out of that loop :(

:hug: . . . save it baby . . . it's worth it . . . hilarity of the silliest kind :cute:

< *gone*

Seeing Beautiful Day rehearsed again kind of hints that it might open, afterall its been played every single show since Elevation so its not like it needs rehearsing again and again. Maybe routine who knows.

I was just wondering if it would be 10 pages of brownies and drink pictures, and maybe one post about what U2 is actually playing during the actual concerts.

If it is, I might just have to wait and read the report later.

Sorry, y'all.

/massive party pooper, not like she'd be missed :wink:

Amen. U2 could blow stadiums up if they wanted to.

Now you got me really fired up when I was standing in the stadium hearing Stuck, IALW, Your Blue Room, and Walk On :angry:

There needs to be an ebb and flow though.. otherwise the audience will blow their load in the first 30 mins. That's where songs like RTSS, Miss S, Sometimes, One etc come in and U2 are uniquely good at that, in a way that only really works when you are there I find (i.e. not on DVD). And a big singalong early (like Angel Of Harlem in Dublin last year) is always a winner.. but I'm with you big and bold outdoors is best... It's almost a shame they did Zoo Station / Fly on the last tour that could be pretty twisted in 360.

Oh and ditch Walk On and I'll be v v happy.

Just watched it Purple :lol:

mrburns.gif
:sigh:

Please tell me there's somewhere I can easily find a running setlist on Friday, rather than scrolling past 6500 pictures of brownies every five minutes.

:lol:

1. Beautiful Day
2. In A Little While
3. Crazy Tonight/DISCOTHEQUE
4. Miss Sarajevo
5. Until The End Of The World
6. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me

They rehearsed HMTMKMKM again, so it's looking good for the show. They also rehearsed Crazy Tonight with Discotheque. No word on how much Discotheque. Also rehearsed Miss Sarajevo, BD, and UTEOTW.

Thanks. I'm not very knowledgeable at all about U2's tour rehearsal patterns, but doesn't that seem like a very low amount of songs to be running through? Or do they usually just do a handful of songs every day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom