Things I Hate Part Eleventy Bazillion and One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The bath is out, because someone would have to clean it first :reject:
Pain meds - don't have, but I've been recommended Liquid Advil, so a trip to the store might be in order. Thanks!

More :hug:s for all, especially the sickies. :giggle: Seems like it's that time of year and we're all dropping like flies.

Oh yeah, that too. And not knowing when to support and when to use tough love. And hanging on to other people's secrets.
Exactly. It's a draining process. :slant:

:hug: oh kaffy that's awful :hug: but sometimes, sadly, all we can do is reach out as much as we are able and then trust that the universe will take care of the rest . . . sending you a bunch of rainbows and peace and happy thoughts . . . I truly truly hope the journey gets easier for you and your loved one honey :hug:

Thankyou :) :hug:

:ohmy: love it! thanks cobl :) I was beginning to think he was perhaps an orstralian . . . with a moniker like Barry Bonds it would kinda work :giggle:
thought if he was indeed ostrayan, he wouldn't be known by Barry Bonds :lol:
I wouldn't take steroids if I were you. They won't help if you don't already have some solid muscle. That shit is a disaster for your health.

oh no i'm not going anywhere near that shit. and isn't it illegal?

i got my gym program today... this is going to be a helluva long process. i feel pretty crappy, all the mirrors around and seeing my skinny as arms :lol: one of the exercises, "bicep 21s" (seven from waist to chest, seven from chest to chin, seven from waist to chin, all in one) i couldn't even do.

i also got excited because i weighed myself naked when i got home and it said 58.0kgs... but then i had a number twos and it went down to 57.7 :lol:

More :hug:s for all, especially the sickies. :giggle: Seems like it's that time of year and we're all dropping like flies.

Exactly. It's a draining process. :slant:

Thankyou :hug:

just had to quote the kaffy . . . cuz she's got her schmexeee feet on :drool: :sexywink:

i got my gym program today... this is going to be a helluva long process. i feel pretty crappy, all the mirrors around and seeing my skinny as arms :lol: one of the exercises, "bicep 21s" (seven from waist to chest, seven from chest to chin, seven from waist to chin, all in one) i couldn't even do.

i also got excited because i weighed myself naked when i got home and it said 58.0kgs... but then i had a number twos and it went down to 57.7 :lol:

oh good god, I would love to be able to quote your numbers :lol: . . . good luck :)

< not being able to post more than 12 smilies . . . hence perception of self spamming the thread :whistle:

< bloody work politics / bullshit . . .seriously, go play your stupid games in someone else's office plis; I actually have work that needs to get done . . . :|

Coaches who don't know how to communicate with parents. How hard is it to make a schedule and stick to it? Sure things change and I'm ok with that--just let me know ahead of time please...it only takes a minute or two to send an email or make a call!

thought if he was indeed ostrayan, he wouldn't be known by Barry Bonds :lol:

oh no i'm not going anywhere near that shit. and isn't it illegal?

It's very illegal. Glad you're not even contemplating it!:up:

Well you gotta start slowly and work it up from there. You'll get to it, eventually, but give it time.

:wink: That's always a problem. You're a couple 100 grams heavier when you just got up and had breakfast.

i can donate some fat if you really wanna gain some weight :giggle:

Coaches who don't know how to communicate with parents. How hard is it to make a schedule and stick to it? Sure things change and I'm ok with that--just let me know ahead of time please...it only takes a minute or two to send an email or make a call!

Agreed!

I hate giving up on something because I don't really know what else to do!

I'd be very happy to send you my fat if I could find a way to part with it!

I hate it when at work people give me jobs with ASAP as a deadline :madspit: I need to prioritise people, don't come complaining if I put your request at the bottom of my pile because you haven't bothered to put a date.

cobbler+robber.jpg

just because :giggle:

and no it's not a hate . . . sue me :p

I'd be very happy to send you my fat if I could find a way to part with it!

I hate it when at work people give me jobs with ASAP as a deadline :madspit: I need to prioritise people, don't come complaining if I put your request at the bottom of my pile because you haven't bothered to put a date.
yes! everyone always seems to think their work is the most important thing ever. if people didn't bother to tell me due dates, i just did a fifo thing.

cobbler+robber.jpg

just because :giggle:

and no it's not a hate . . . sue me :p
friggin cobbler....robber.

that i posted a status saying "good weather for ducks" and now about five people have used it since. i'm the funny one, copycats.

Speaking of that, it's good weather for ducks here now. And I have to go out to get groceries and my lovely new scarf that was supposed to be out of stock. :D So I guess every good thing has its bad thing.

Maybe I should take the bus. :hmm:

And at least you could see it as a compliment, y'know. They're copying you because they cannot figure out something witty to say for themselves.

The attitude in those threads is absolute horseshit. A bunch of people ready to degrade you to the fullest extent possible if you aren't 1) in complete agreement with every statement you make and 2) absolutely liberal in every stance.

The attitude in those threads is absolute horseshit. A bunch of people ready to degrade you to the fullest extent possible if you aren't 1) in complete agreement with every statement you make and 2) absolutely liberal in every stance.

well, if you go off half cocked with an argument that didn't relate to anything, then decide that 90% of the people in there are worthy of being hated, you might find debating viewpoints difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom