Things I Hate Part Eleventy Bazillion and One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes that's exactly what you need to do - give up on something. :yes: Most things? No. Some things? Absolutely.

:hi5: the trick is often trying to figure out what those 'some things' are :)

My back hurting again along with a few other places. :scream::sad: Tried to call the doctors a few times this week to get an appointment. Engaged everytime. :gah::angry: Going to have to call in on my way to work on Monday. :(

:hug: :hug: :hug:

headaches that just won't quit :sigh:

well, if you go off half cocked with an argument that didn't relate to anything, then decide that 90% of the people in there are worthy of being hated, you might find debating viewpoints difficult.

Can you tell I was in a bad mood when I wrote that? :D Obviously it's not that bad, but there are a handful of people who seem just constanting poised to attack at any disagreement (which they characterize as a bad argument, simply because it's not in line with their beliefs). I generally refrain from saying anything, since I'll be the first to admit I have little that's helpful - and little experience at debating.

The mess my life is right now. :angry:

sending you some :loveshower: and some :zen: . . . hope it all gets better soon

being home... on interference... at 11:19pm... on a Saturday night.

:therethere: . . . :)

sick hubby, sick dog, a son going thru puberty-my weekend doesn't look good:sigh:

:yikes: . . . two words *jelly shot* :hug:

< that Gap won't ship the new product (Red) Tshirts internationally :madwife: . . . and with aussie dollar almost at parity I could have me a proper little spendy party and it would only cost me an extra 60cents . . . bastards :angry:

< :shifty: starts checking Ebay :p

Being out of whiskey when you want a drink after a long time. :grumpy: Figures.

Purple, perhaps you could find someone on here who you could ship it to, and they send it to you? or there are websites that offer you their postal number so the stuff get sent to them and they ship it to you... :hmm:

a loungeroom full of hungover 40 something men who spent an entire weekend trying to reclaim their 20's . . . :lol: . . . funniest thing . . . as I type all are fast asleep on various lounges and bean bags . . . whilst the kiddies are doing their best to put various silly things on their heads with out waking them :laugh: :cute:

a loungeroom full of hungover 40 something men who spent an entire weekend trying to reclaim their 20's . . . :lol: . . . funniest thing . . . as I type all are fast asleep on various lounges and bean bags . . . whilst the kiddies are doing their best to put various silly things on their heads with out waking them :laugh: :cute:

:lol: this should be in the love thread!

I hate that my dissertation reading list has rapidly spiralled out of control. There's only so many books on Gutenburg I can read before my brain falls out.

Three down, about a zillion to go.

Also, I hate that my slippers are held together with gaffer tape because they have fallen apart but I love them too much to replace them. :angry:

:lol: this should be in the love thread!

:lol: . . . I got lazy :reject:

I hate that my dissertation reading list has rapidly spiralled out of control. There's only so many books on Gutenburg I can read before my brain falls out.

Three down, about a zillion to go.

Also, I hate that my slippers are held together with gaffer tape because they have fallen apart but I love them too much to replace them. :angry:

:hug: b.r.e.a.t.h.e :hug:

and as for the slippers . . . uggs :heart: . . . (but not the outdoorsy ones pliz :scream: ) . . . your feet will thank you :D

monday morning :|

Back to "the real world" - back to work tomorrow after a week at Disney World and the beach on Sanibel Island, Florida. I have to look at it as earning more vacation time and more money so I can go again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom