The Official B&C Desert Island VI NSW Memorial Running Diary Thread for the Cure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had 12 of the 30 tracks on his list going in.

I LOVED Mr. V's last list, and the only disappointing thing was its length, because that's how good the list was. Two hours of similar quality would be fantastic.

Five songs in, it is of a very high quality.

I've listened to LemonMacPhisto's, Irishteen's, Gump's, LemonMelon's, and Mr. V's. Yours and AtomicBono's are my next two up. However, I'm going out of town for a week starting Monday, so there might be some delay.

Also, I'm wondering if this thread can be stickied as well... :hmm:

Funny, I was just looking at the threads in this forum and wondering if this one should be sticked too...then I read your post. :laugh:

I would THINK it could be...so......let's give it a try. :shifty:

I've listened to LemonMacPhisto's, Irishteen's, Gump's, LemonMelon's, and Mr. V's. Yours and AtomicBono's are my next two up. However, I'm going out of town for a week starting Monday, so there might be some delay.

Cool. I'll be really interested to hear your thoughts. :up:

Listening to bono_212's list now. Everything about it has been amazing so far! I'm on The Great Defector right now (what a great song!).

I really like how you managed the transition into the downtempo section after Yeah Yeah Yeahs.

I totally forgot to post that I finished LMP's list days ago. Overall I give it 8/10, I didn't like the third part quite as much as the first two but it was still great. I think my favourite part of his list was the awesomeness of Elbow-->Spoon. Amazing run there.

I've been slacking on listening but I'm gonna try to knock these out while I'm studying...week before finals here

on Irishteen's now. cool first song and of course The Birth and Death of a Day is perfect epic Explosions

I've never heard of this Gary Moore fellow, but methinks he might have listened to a bit o' Van Halen. Very rockin' guitar hero-y type stuff. I dig it.

i didn't know the verve could rock out like that.

springsteen, eh. not crazy about this song. he's pretty hit or miss with me. i loved the song on pfan's list. this one could be about half as long.

Diablo Rojo is fun. some really awesome guitarwork there, and you can dance to it! I like it a lot.

great choice with Bowie :up:

Mykonos is definitely my favourite Fleet Foxes song that I've heard so far.

ive never been much of an REM fan but that song was aight

Secret Machines are cool. this song is a little dull but it's nice to just chill out to, and the end was good.

excellent transition into the Arcade Fire <3

joy division and the cure were decent, not favourite songs from either of those bands

Battles is wacky ... good transition into One Minute Warning, which is one of my favourite Passengers tracks. the end is :drool:

:heart: M.I.A.

AB, just wanted to say that I got caught up in a new job and finals. Hopefully I'll get back to listening to lists on Wednesday, starting with your :)

AB, just wanted to say that I got caught up in a new job and finals. Hopefully I'll get back to listening to lists on Wednesday, starting with your :)

yay mine :hyper:

yeah I got caught up somewhere between partying and working :wink: ... one week left before everything is due for me. are your finals almost done as well? how's the new job? i need to get one of those for the summer.

Bjork is kind of weird. .. newsflash. i liked that song though

yay mine :hyper:

yeah I got caught up somewhere between partying and working :wink: ... one week left before everything is due for me. are your finals almost done as well? how's the new job? i need to get one of those for the summer.

Bjork is kind of weird. .. newsflash. i liked that song though

This isn't supposed to be finals week, but one of my profs gave a final a week early, and has a project due two days later :sigh:. So, next week is my actual finals week, then the insanity ends.

I had NO idea Bjork was kind of weird :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom