Shuttlecock IX: Romi and Miss Sil's Line Rules Disunion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think the main question is how close you are (geographically) to the show.

If you're a 3-hour flight or a 9-hour car travel away (like myself) from the closest venue... hell no.

I know you had a good time at the shows, LM, so maybe the above post was a bit of an overreaction.

I suppose it goes to show you that the much of the setlist bitching itself is an overreaction - the shows are still great by most peoples' accounts.

I think that's what lm was trying to say. Yeah, they're not ground breaking, but the shows are still some of the best I've seen from them.

I want to go to one of these things, but not sure I want to pay close to $100 for a nosebleed seat, or $200 for something decent. Has anyone sat in the upper rows? If so, how is it up there?

I want to go to one of these things, but not sure I want to pay close to $100 for a nosebleed seat, or $200 for something decent. Has anyone sat in the upper rows? If so, how is it up there?

I was near the top of the Forum and it was great. I'd try to get more center for that, as it's a better view, but even behind the stage isn't that bad.

If you're directly behind the stage, you won't see the screens, which would make it a no-go for me, honestly.

My view

I loved my obstructed view seat. Money well spent. :up:

2a7zxn5.jpg

If you get behind the stage and to the side you're basically set because Bono spends so much time on the E stage, and the band spends a decent amount of time on the catwalk, plus you can see the video board pretty ok.

It's a steal.

Looks like I might have about the same view as you, Ashley, except on the opposite side of the arena behind the e stage.

Yeah, and my ticket was 45 with fees. I couldn't believe it.

Not to rub it in, or anything. :wink:

My view

If you get behind the stage and to the side you're basically set because Bono spends so much time on the E stage, and the band spends a decent amount of time on the catwalk, plus you can see the video board pretty ok.

It's a steal.

A spot like this is basically my plan for one of the Toronto shows if I can't grab GA on a ticket drop. That's a better view than I figured it would be. :up:

Alright, so I bit on a ticket. I'm sure you were all waiting with great anticipation.

One more question: do you need a physical ticket or just a credit card to get into this damn thing? Seems to be conflicting information all over the place.

Welp. Gonna sign off until after the show Thursday to avoid any rehearsal spoilers (though I'm assuming there won't be any huge surprises).

If you know what I look like and see me in GA feel free to say hi. I won't be going out of my way to meet anyone because I will be day drinking with some buddies around town pretty close to showtime.

Sent from my SM-G925V using U2 Interference mobile app

Back
Top Bottom