Plock, Poland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose I will just have to find out for myself.

Good old Axver, I can always count on you for a good musical conversion. :lol:

:laugh: He'll go mental, track you down and smash your iPod.

Music. :drool: I'm sure I can throw even more recommendations at you too ...

Hey, at least it'll mean he'll come to Australia!

Music. :drool: I'm sure I can throw even more recommendations at you too ...

Hey, at least it'll mean he'll come to Australia!
Sure, why not? I'll just get a note pad open and write them down so my sorry goldfishy excuse for a memory can remember without you harping at me every time you see me. :lol:

Yes, yes it would! Unfortunately, I don't think this method works. He doesn't have enough clones of himself to get the job done and as busy as he is, he doesn't have the time to smash everyone's iPods. :laugh:

Uh-oh, it's the strike of the daily forum hiccup.

Serena, have I ever recommended Orphaned Land to you?

Well, surely the fact that I haven't even bought Insurgentes will send him over the edge and make him come down here in a furious rage!

Yes, I believe you have, but I don't think I can remember what album you recommended. I think the recommendation came when I said something about how SW was in the studio with them a while back.

I bought it. Twice. Well, not the deluxe twice! But I have one deluxe copy and one standard issue copy. :D
So yes, shame on you. Your doorstop should be SW's first stop on his worldwide smash the iPods tour.

The album I recommend is Mabool. SW's meant to be producing their latest album, but who knows when it's coming out. It was meant to be out in late 2007, but I think it's still missing in action.

As long as he performs Piano Lessons and Fadeaway before smashing my iPod, all is right in the world.

Ahh, now I remember that name! See what I mean? Fucking goldfish. :lol:
Album delays ftl.

Unfortunately, I don't think he'll do either of those. As far as I know, he's not a request friendly person. Unless I've heard wrong.

Just looked things up and there still seems to be no sign of the Orphaned Land album ... good god. Hope the new Anathema shows up soon too.

Haha, I remember at one of the Aussie shows, he made a remark that it was futile for people to yell for songs because they already have a printed set. Didn't stop one guy continuing to yell loudly for Voyage 34. He might be waiting a while to get that request filled ...

Anathema have a new one coming out? I haven't really hard much about them.

I'm tempted to yell for Pure Narcotic, which I am sure at this point in time, will get the rays of death through SW's glasses at me. :lol:

They've had a work in progress for ages, demos of a couple of songs have been floating around for a while. Haven't checked lately to see if it's actually come out in the last couple of months. I'm not expecting much from them but a sign of life would be good nonetheless!

SW's not fond of Pure Narcotic? Pfft! My third favourite on Stupid Dream nowadays, after Piano Lessons and Even Less.

To be sure. It's worrying when bands seem to cease activity and don't even let fans know they're still going!

Oh, I'm not sure what his stance is on the song. I just don't think it's been played much recently, so I'm doubting it would take any kind of priority on a setlist at all. Shame. It's my favourite PT song.

To be sure. It's worrying when bands seem to cease activity and don't even let fans know they're still going!

Oh, I'm not sure what his stance is on the song. I just don't think it's been played much recently, so I'm doubting it would take any kind of priority on a setlist at all. Shame. It's my favourite PT song.

Anathema occasionally crop up, but it just seems like everything's dragging out, and I think they've had record label problems too. Who knows when the new album will get a commercial release.

Ah, right. If I remember correctly, Fadeaway was last done on the In Absentia tour, and I've no fucking idea when Piano Lessons last got a run. But then on the last tour they dug up some cool stuff, like Waiting and The Sky Moves Sideways ... wish we'd got them down here, though Dark Matter was fucking sensational.

Oi, Liam, I see you lurking there. You going to go to DT in December?

Anathema occasionally crop up, but it just seems like everything's dragging out, and I think they've had record label problems too. Who knows when the new album will get a commercial release.

Ah, right. If I remember correctly, Fadeaway was last done on the In Absentia tour, and I've no fucking idea when Piano Lessons last got a run. But then on the last tour they dug up some cool stuff, like Waiting and The Sky Moves Sideways ... wish we'd got them down here, though Dark Matter was fucking sensational.
Record labels are such a pain. But I'm still mostly ticked at RR at the min.

Yeah, I think Cleveland got The Sky Moves Sideways? I can't remember, I think it was said somewhere or another. I dunno when Pure Narcotic was played last.

Record labels are such a pain. But I'm still mostly ticked at RR at the min.

Yeah, I think Cleveland got The Sky Moves Sideways? I can't remember, I think it was said somewhere or another. I dunno when Pure Narcotic was played last.

I really hate that Anathema got dropped, but then their latest output has been ... less than impressive. Ah well.

There needs to be a PT setlist database, a kind of PTgigs to complement U2gigs. Is there a PT setlist site now? I remember there wasn't last time I looked, but it was a long time ago now.

how are you all? i have a big fucker of a headache. and there's bloody mobilo scattered everywhere in my house. at least i'm having sausages and mash with peas and carrots for tea.

i need a life.
:depressed:

I really hate that Anathema got dropped, but then their latest output has been ... less than impressive. Ah well.

There needs to be a PT setlist database, a kind of PTgigs to complement U2gigs. Is there a PT setlist site now? I remember there wasn't last time I looked, but it was a long time ago now.

Uhhh, not that I know of. But you should make one and run it. :D

With that, I'm off for bed. I'll try to get some time to visit again. :wave:

That'd require me finding all the setlists and paying for a URL though ...!

Have a good night! :wave:

I need to buy a second external hard drive so that I can back up all my photography in duplicate.

Woah, nice price. As long as it's Mac-compatible, I'm grabbing that.

Woah, nice price. As long as it's Mac-compatible, I'm grabbing that.

Ohh, not sure about that. It says it only 'compatible with vista', i'm using XP....so I dunno, it should be fine. There's a few different 1TB drives I've seen for around the $149 range anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom