Plock, Poland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, OK, might have to shop around then to find something with Mac drivers.

Sure it can't be too hard to find something for a good price, though.

Oh, Pascoe Vale wouldn't be hard to get to - I'm near the Craigieburn line. Or the one in North Melbourne might be even quicker to get to. Thanks, I'll give them a go.

I'm just laughing at U2.com and preparing some stuff to keep U2gigs ticking between legs (namely, daily trivia).

How are you today, Jen?

im just laughing at a couple of meddlesome assholes still at their ususal on this site!

and thinking that
a- being on call after hours sucks monkeyballs
b- a day off to clean the house would be awesome
c- the trips to uni and back in the melb traffickfuckingjams are NOT WORTH the useless lectures or the price i am paying for them.

although i will give you a lol for free- my mum is bummed becasuse she missed tickets for Cliff Richard and the shadows . gawd.

Hahaha, I got tickets to see The Shadows. Cliff Richard can fuck off, but I'd endure much, much worse in order to see Hank Marvin play guitar live. Just as long as The Shadows get to do some of their own songs, I'll be happy.

Also, uni lectures are routinely useless and I feel even what I pay on HECS is a total rort.

youhave tickets to that ? :ohmy:

dude in all seriousness i would buy those tickets from you if you want to make some cash .

No way am I giving up my ticket, The Shadows were my first favourite band back when I was little, but I bought two and the second one is only provisionally claimed ...

do you wanna take my mum :lol:
or would ali have a better time :sexywink:

How did you know Alison is the provisional claimant? :laugh: Well, actually, I'd LOVE to get my grandfather over from New Zealand for the show as he's been a Shadows fan since they began and introduced me to them, but I don't think I/he can afford it.

How did you know Alison is the provisional claimant? :laugh: Well, actually, I'd LOVE to get my grandfather over from New Zealand for the show as he's been a Shadows fan since they began and introduced me to them, but I don't think I/he can afford it.

cos you guys do everything together .......

:hmm:

good, i've done some school work this arvo. and you?

You're more productive than me! God, way to waste today online, Ax. Ah well, tomorrow's another day and I have high hopes of actually not procrastinating.

cos you guys do everything together .......

:hmm:

Heh, OK, I suppose it's no particular shock. But I know Alison isn't half as fussed about going to the show as I am ... if your mother can't get tickets elsewhere and is dying to go, maybe we could help out?

Heh, OK, I suppose it's no particular shock. But I know Alison isn't half as fussed about going to the show as I am ... if your mother can't get tickets elsewhere and is dying to go, maybe we could help out?

im not liking my chances of getting them elsewhere, even ebay is looking like shite or farking expensive so keep me in mind if you want to offload that ticket thanks .

im not liking my chances of getting them elsewhere, even ebay is looking like shite or farking expensive so keep me in mind if you want to offload that ticket thanks .

Will do. They're only cheap seats, but I don't think they're bad ... up the back with a direct view of the stage, no angle at all.

Hopefully prices on e-Bay will come down. I've noticed that happen with a lot of gigs in the past.

I don't believe I've ever watched either of these shows, though I think my mother enjoys Ab Fab.

i remember one episode where eddie's daughter brings home a baby and eddie has to babysit it.

it was pretty funny even i never really 'got' the show.

whoever the other character was, i forget her name, was pretty funny.

actually another one i remember - the lost beatles tapes. that was hilarous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom