Pleba Girls Red Light party - it looks seedy but its fun Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

OMG :scream:

They have new ones on ebay or maybe if you go to the apple store they can get you one :hug: :hug: You seem to be taking it well, I'd seriously be in tears hysterical........

Aww :hug: Well at least you're home now. No more panic attacks, young lady! :shame: :wink:

I was in tears all of thursday....and then I had to be on stage that night :sad:

:hug:

circa1992 said:

Dead serious They stole it on Thursday while I was rehearsing for a show that night :rant: My whole family thinks that it was someone that worked there

I don't know if I'll be able to get a new one because they stopped making them :grumpy:

:mad:

And I had another panic attack on the airplane :sad:

:ohmy: :hug: i'm close to knowing how you were feeling

I'm slowly working on my plan/flying :yikes: phobia so when i have money again...... i WILL be able to fly............[i used to a litle, but axiety kicked in too much, before the money ran out some years later :( ]

trapeze.really :yikes: I salute people who can do that kind of stuff! :D

Last edited:
Sara & 'the Troupe" :D

:applaud: to you all! what fun pics! Planche, splits, knee-something -or-others!!!!!!

I get to watch a trapeze school { walking southward
usually}on the greenbelt walk/bike/blade-way going down towards the parks & esplanades and The World Financial Center.......

You & your Mom & everyone looks great...

Last edited:
Sarah that really sucks about your ipod! :madwife: But I love the pictures! You and your mom are so cute together. :cute:

:hug to everyone!

Drea your picture is great! :giggle: I'm so jealous I had no one to party with. :wink:

Sami I'm doing good just being lazy. :giggle: I should be finishing my knitting, but :reject: I knew some of you would be on and I'd rather chat with you all. :heart:

Back
Top Bottom