Pleba Girls Red Light party - it looks seedy but its fun Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am shocked, disappointed and appalled that you guys have only advanced 9 pages since I left :shame: :shame: :shame: :tsk:

Here's a pic from tonight of me with the scarves - taken partway through the night, so excuse how I look :lol: I'm wearing my team jersey too :D

DreasOlympicScarves1.jpg

**In case you can't see it, the jersey has a maple leaf with a ball of yarn on it, with two knitting needles stuck through the ball, and it reads:

"The Knitting Olympics 2006
Canadian Team
the maple leaf forever, baby!"
*G*

Last edited:
Sami we just finished Greys Anatomy and damn!

Poor George, I hate to say it, but Meredith is a real jerk! :madspit: And her and Dr. McDreamy are gonna so do it! I did feel bad for poor Addison. That just had to suck!

Nighty night eveyrone. :heart:

Hey, I just read through the new thread on "scary" PLEBA girls, and I have to leave for a while before I say anything I'm going to regret. I'll be back when I've calmed down.

sami0201 said:
:wave:

Sarah!!! :hug: How was your trip? :hyper: Amazing I bet!

:hug:!!!

It was absolutely amazing!!!!!! I miss Mexico so much though and I made a ton of new friends :happy: I was crying the entire day yesterday :sigh: Luckily I got everyone's emails :hyper:

I was on the trapeze 27 times this week (usually I'm lucky if I'm able to go on it 6 times) and I was in 2 different shows :lol:

We took 683 pictures in total :laugh: (I already posted 2 in the pictures thread)

Oh....and I got my first ever curfew :lmao:

Ok, so I'm back, I think I've managed to cool down. Something that really bothers me, is that the thread is named "you are ALL freaks". Being as new as I am, since the discussion seems to have turned against newbies, I can't help but to feel personally affected. The good thing is that most of the people I talk to regularily seems to be of the same opinion as me. Sorry, I probably shouldn't post this here, but frankly, I'm too scared to jump into THAT discussion... :reject:

Thanks Wild :hug:

Well, I know we can be scary, but to all us freaks seems a bit harsh, expecially when it's not followed up by an argument. But I'm just easily offended too. Damn, I want a smoke... :(

sami0201 said:

:shocked :

:madwife : :mad : :angry : :yell : :scream : :mad : :sad :

Are you serious? EW! who would do that??
Are you going to get a new one?
:hug:

Dead serious :scream: They stole it on Thursday while I was rehearsing for a show that night :rant: My whole family thinks that it was someone that worked there :mad:

I don't know if I'll be able to get a new one because they stopped making them :grumpy:

And I had another panic attack on the airplane :sad:

circa1992 said:

Dead serious :scream : They stole it on Thursday while I was rehearsing for a show that night :rant: My whole family thinks that it was someone that worked there :mad:

I don't know if I'll be able to get a new one because they stopped making them :grumpy :

And I had another panic attack on the airplane :sad:

OMG :scream:

They have new ones on ebay or maybe if you go to the apple store they can get you one :hug: :hug: You seem to be taking it well, I'd seriously be in tears hysterical........

Aww :hug: Well at least you're home now. No more panic attacks, young lady! :shame: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom