Pleba Girls Red Light party - it looks seedy but its fun Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hi Bri, bye Bri!

Should they just change the name of the show to "McDreamy"?
At least among we Plebans? :lol:

Okay, now I must do one of two things:

1. buy a bedroom TV
or
2. configure my wireless Internet service so I can finally use my laptop in front of my living room TV and watch TV and post at the same time

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
I just finished watching Elizabethtown earlier....
( and be utterly excited by the presence of a U2 song :hyper: :lol: )

And I'm currently watching McDreamy. :wink:

I'll be back!
:kiss:

:hyper: Did you like Elizabethtown?

and how funny was that on Grey's? :lmao:

Diane! :lmao: Amazon recommended Greys Anatomy to me early! :lol: I was so tempted to buy it even though we just rented them. I was sad returning them. :( And I love Roseanne! :drool:

SG you goofball! Write it down someplace else. :lol:

Hi Bri! :hug: I love Elizabethtown! :heart: Orli is just so yummy. *dreamy sigh*

jobob said:
hi Bri, bye Bri!

Should they just change the name of the show to "McDreamy"?
At least among we Plebans? :lol:

Okay, now I must do one of two things:

1. buy a bedroom TV
or
2. configure my wireless Internet service so I can finally use my laptop in front of my living room TV and watch TV and post at the same time

Joanne I'm feelin ya. Before when we had Dish network it was only on the big tv in the lounge so you couldn't computer and watch it. Now the only tv that gets any channels is in here so we have to watch GA in here. But of course I can't computer at the same time, cuz "the typing is too distracting!" according to Mr. Cat. He wants it quiet so he can drool over McDreamy. :giggle:

Russty, I used to have one of those little 5-inch black and white portable TV's in my bedroom (where my phone line and DSL outlets are). But that cheap little TV died from overuse. :sad: And my other TV, the good color one with the VCR, is in my living room.

Last edited:
I'm doing okay. Perking up a bit. Its been a long few weeks. I'm still having alot of problems with fatigue and dizzyness so thats one of the reasons I computer alot less. I computer a bit then the room gets spinny so I have to lay down. If I was gonna have the hangover effects at the very least I should get to drink. :wink: HOpefully it will get better soon. I do feel a bit more like myself now with the new tattoo and the pink hair back. I even put on make up the other night which perked me up a bit. :D And I looked a little less like Mortica Adams. :wink:

sami, I saw the last 15 minutes. :ohmy:

I can talk about those.

I keep seeing "GA" and thinking "GA sections" ... ah,those were the days ... :wink:

:hug: sami and Diane, have a good night ...

:silent: about GA for Russty so she can stay unspoiled on the West Coast. Not that I watched that much of it anyway. :wink:

Last edited:
Russty Cat said:
The oscars blow! :madwife: Its bad enough waiting a week! Grrrrr!

I need to get a life! :lol:

It's also gonna blow not having Desperate Housewives on for two weeks in a row (first because of the two-hour Dancing with the Stars thing, then the Oscars). :grumpy:

But, hey, I love Oscar Night, so I'll make the sacrifice. :wink:

I do enjoy the oscars and I'm hoping this year that Brokeback Mountain will win some stuff and cause a big uproar. :lol:

Well ladies I'm feeling the need to go lay down for a little bit so I can make it till Greys Anatomy comes on. I'll see ya all later. :wave: :hug: :heart:

Russty Cat said:
I do enjoy the oscars and I'm hoping this year that Brokeback Mountain will win some stuff and cause a big uproar. :lol:

Well ladies I'm feeling the need to go lay down for a little bit so I can make it till Greys Anatomy comes on. I'll see ya all later. :wave: :hug: :heart:

Oh, I'm sure a lot of people will be downright offended if Brokeback Mountain wins. I'm sure it will win for Best Picture -- and it won't really bother me if it does.

Good night, Russty. :wave:

I think I'm going to go to bed too. Night all. :yawn:
See you soon.

Back
Top Bottom