Pleba Girls Red Light party - it looks seedy but its fun Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
college.jpg

date.jpg

Drea said:
Well well, it seems the next sim!generation is starting to prepare to make a third.. :wink:

:grumpy: thats not funny! they have four whole years of Sim College yet! :madwife: :lol:

though who can blame Darcy, when Rory's looking so much like his daddy? :flirt: :laugh:

Last edited:
:giggle: You're just saying the "four years of college first!" thing because he's your sim's son :wink: Wonder how Wild'll react when she sees her sim's daughter's dating... :lol:

Anna Nalick is so cute! :love: I'm reading her journal....I knew I loved this girl! :wink:

I have to share the most amazing thing that just happened to me, one that will go down in the history of amazing events in my journal: For as long as I can remember, I've been a U2 fan. It seems like the majority of the landmarks in my young timeline are in my memory with a U2 song playing as the background music... A few days ago, I had a meeting at a fancy hotel restaurant with a man who is considering using a song or two of mine in his movie. During our meeting, he mentioned that he had just met with Bono about a possible cameo role in this same film and tilted his head to a hotel room directly above my head where his meeting took place. I couldn't believe it! I was only a courtyard away from one of my biggest musical influences! I was too shy to ask, so I was thrilled when my new potential business associate offered to take me up to meet him. I've never been the type to get star-struck, but my goodness I was excited. Had to keep it cool though. Well, when we go to the suite it turned out that Mr. Bono was already in yet another meeting. But as we stood in the doorway, I recognized the sound of his voice and was feeling pretty psyched that a man whom I admire on so many levels was only a short hallway away. Then, just as we were about to leave, Bono tipped his head back to see who was at the door. I tipped my head to the side and smiled and he smiled back at me. I'm sure he was just wondering who that smiling young girl in his doorway was....but I would like to think that we bonded!

and she also said that she would most like to interview Bono

~BrightestStar~ said:
*storms in*

Now what in the world are y'all still doing in this thread?
Ladies? :shame:

Am I gonna have to whoop your asses? :angry:

Check my journal and you'll see why I'm in a less than festive mood :huh:

but it's really great to see you! :heart: :hug:

And Drea, I'll bet he would :flirt: :laugh:

Aww hun :hug:
I saw the thread earlier today when I dropped by. I didn't even bother acknowledging it.

There's been increasing..tension...all over the site lately. I suppose it was only a matter of time before it began to seep in here :|

*ETA: I won't even bother getting into how humorously hypocritical some of the posts in that thread were

Last edited:
Bri, SG

gives tension-relieving :hug:

Yes, why is this place so pissy lately? I don't even post at a site for my other favorite rock star because people attack each other relentlessly there ... I'd hate it if Interference were like that. :(

... thankfully it's not. At least Pleba's not. Right?

We need to start a new thread girls.. I have an idea, but I need to know what you guys think...

Pleba Girls Party - We're having a superfreak party, and everyone's welcome!

(I haven't read the "freaks" thread, but you know what? :censored: 'em! Let's turn it around on them :evil: )

~BrightestStar~ said:
So, besides that, how are all my girls doing? :hug: :heart:

SG, I was thinking of you earlier. Guess who had a cameo on CSI Miami....
(No, not Adam unfortuneatly)

:hmm: I don't know. Unless you mean Brendan Fehr. But he isn't a cameo, he's a recurring character. :hyper: sometimes he doesn't have a big role, but still, he's usually got two or three lines. Which gives me a chance to :drool: at his cute new haircut :D

So, new thread, anyone?

Back
Top Bottom