PGP -We're ready , ready for the puck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh leather-loving girls...

u2gigs The rain in Moscow was nothing compared to today ...

Just a warning ;)

:drool::drool:

It got broken a bit after Moscow, he had to use a mic in his jacket mostly instead.. so it could very well be they're sparing the equipment.

Poor shinymic! Maybe it wasn't designed to be sat on! :lol: It was overpowered by BonoAss!

Adam was topless for the last few songs girls :sexywink:

Edge SOOOO needs to take a hint and follow Adam's example!

I just pulled up my work website to finish up the article I have due tonight- I THOUGHT I had it mostly finished and just needed to write an intro and add in a few finishing touches... nope! I haven't even started it! :lol: There goes the post-show nap I was looking forward to! (How does just LISTENING to a show always leave me worn out?)

That was fast GG :giggle: :drunk:!Bono left pretty quickly once you saw that other pic... :wink:

:shifty: Well... it was hard *heh* to pick one to leave, but I figured DrunkBono seemed a bit out of place since the rest is all concert pics.
Just fixed it up a bit, gave Bono a new back so the flow is a bit better.

:shifty: And note the word Heart is right next to Bono's hand inside Edge's shirt, covering his heart.

:grumpy: I'm just not satisfied with the left pic though, it's too light now. :doh: And I cut off his hand!

:laugh: That Band intro is HILLARIOUS! And it's funny how he manages to cuddle up to every single band member. :giggle: Little attentionwhore he is!

Rainday bloody RAINDAY!
Twitter%2F2010-09-12_23-18-35.jpg

Twitter%2F2010-09-12_23-18-33.jpg

OMG Wet photos!! :love::love: I am starting to think Edge wears that leather shirt on rainy days to avoid the awesomeness of clingy plaid shirt.

I just realized I was writing about the WRONG HOTEL for the article I'm working on! :lol: This is why I shouldn't attempt work so soon after U2.

:yikes: GG you're caring me :uhoh:

Actually saw wet wet wet in 1985bas had crush on MArti Pellow and my best friend was a big fan

Hey, I saw Love actually! :lol: And I sorta do like the song. And it's on Singstar 90s. :wink:

Though it does really feel like Christmas. We got Mercy, another new song, MOTD, I Will Follow and Wet U2 all in one night!

Back
Top Bottom