PGP: Waiting for the monster inbetween legs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nope. Haven't watched any of those types of shows in years - they're too damn creepy, and I especially wouldn't watch that at night! :lol:

Yes, the asshole killer did hit on my roomie in real life. That's why the dream freaked me out so much. :lol: Both of us didn't sleep for about a week after he was arrested because all the creepy disgusting stuff that came out about him freaked us out so much. He had a pig farm, and basically he'd murder the girls and then feed the body parts to the pigs. :shudder: I don't know if that was just rumour or if it was true. Either way, that guy's an absolute nutcase, and I'm glad he'll be locked up forever. :up:

And I still haven't seen IMGL. :reject: I must buy it someday soon.

oh yikes! this is scary!! :yikes:

and yes, you have ran out of excuses - you must get IMGL! You won't regret it if you appreciate The Edge and Jimmy Page at least! :wink:

He had a pig farm, and basically he'd murder the girls and then feed the body parts to the pigs.

OH MY GOD! I heard about the pig farm serial killer guy. God, that's so creepy.

What is it about the Pacific Northwest and serial killers?

Ted Bundy
Green River Killer
Pig Farm Guy
That guy in Spokane who was sentenced around 2000 or so for killing prostitutes or something

xx

Ugh, I just had an employee yelling at me on the phone. Well, not yelling AT me, just yelling because she was so frustrating. I handled her fine and let her know what I was going to do to help her, but oy, that's always rough.

Thankfully (knock on wood), this fall has been soooo much better than last fall. Still have people upset about their benefit changes, but nowhere near the awfulness that was last fall.

Guinness factory is mandatory. Even if you don't like the beer you must see the spectacular view from the top floor!

Yeah I was talking about Edge. So did NOT expect to hear him sing. :heart: He should sing more often.

they have the spectacular view for the drunks - if they will drink too much beer in the factory, they can at least barf with a nice view :lol:

definately Edge should sing more!!! i wish Bono would allow him to sing Sunday Bloody Sunday again at concerts (at least!) He has such a good voice!! :heart:

IMGL's Genre, according to the dvd is "Special interest". :lol: That sounds odd.
:lmao:obviously they know where our interests lie :D they've been spying on us!

have a good karate-time!! see ya:wave:

Nope. Haven't watched any of those types of shows in years - they're too damn creepy, and I especially wouldn't watch that at night! :lol:

Yes, the asshole killer did hit on my roomie in real life. That's why the dream freaked me out so much. :lol: Both of us didn't sleep for about a week after he was arrested because all the creepy disgusting stuff that came out about him freaked us out so much. He had a pig farm, and basically he'd murder the girls and then feed the body parts to the pigs. :shudder: I don't know if that was just rumour or if it was true. Either way, that guy's an absolute nutcase, and I'm glad he'll be locked up forever. :up:

And I still haven't seen IMGL. :reject: I must buy it someday soon.

Omg! That's really scary. :ohmy:

oh yikes! this is scary!! :yikes:

and yes, you have ran out of excuses - you must get IMGL! You won't regret it if you appreciate The Edge and Jimmy Page at least! :wink:

I like all 3 of them. Looks like it will be about $20 with my discount at Best Buy. Not bad. Maybe I'll pick it up on my way home from work tomorrow. :)

OH MY GOD! I heard about the pig farm serial killer guy. God, that's so creepy.

What is it about the Pacific Northwest and serial killers?

Ted Bundy
Green River Killer
Pig Farm Guy
That guy in Spokane who was sentenced around 2000 or so for killing prostitutes or something

xx

Ugh, I just had an employee yelling at me on the phone. Well, not yelling AT me, just yelling because she was so frustrating. I handled her fine and let her know what I was going to do to help her, but oy, that's always rough.

Thankfully (knock on wood), this fall has been soooo much better than last fall. Still have people upset about their benefit changes, but nowhere near the awfulness that was last fall.

I know!! We seriously have some of the most whacked out serial killers in this area. Must be all the rain that drives them extra batty! :tsk:

But I'm glad he'll end his days in jail. No way in hell will he ever get out on parole if he lives that long. Nobody around here will let that happen.

Sorry about the yelling at work. :sigh: Glad it's better than last year, though!

oooh a guitar player. Naaaaice. So is he good looking?

I think so! :D

Cool. What kind of music?
Mr.Z has had a goatee for about 13 years and he's thinking about shaving it for his Halloween costume. I'm a little scared - what if he looks all funny?

He's Mr Z, he'll be hot no matter what! And I hear it grows back. ;)

And is there a pic of him somewhere? :wink:

There are pics, but I probably shouldn't post here due to aforementioned soap operaness of the situation. ;) (VERY VERY long story short, he's not exactly mine to be drooling over. :reject:) I can always PM, though!

He's in Mt. Temple now! I've never actually been there. :hmm: perhaps for our Dublin sightseeing we could see where it is.

I get what you're saying about Jack White. I didn't really know much beyond the White Stripes before this eitehr, but he sounds pretty interesting.

I actually got into a semi-heated discussion before the movie came out about Jack White. I was all "WTF? He is SO NOT awesome enough to be included with Jimmy Page and THE EDGE. WTF? WTF?" and he was like "No, I've seen him live, he's pretty awesome." And after seeing it, I have to concur. Still not as awesome as Edge & Jimmy, though.

:hmm: Am trying to figure out where it is outside where Edge stands with his amp and the Explorer. Doesn't look like Killiney beach to me. :hmm: more like Sandymount.

I've heard it's near Larry's, possibly right behind his house.

I know. I majorly fail. :sad: My excuse is that it never came to theatres here, and it was too expensive when it first came out on DVD for me to buy. But now I have no more excuses. Maybe I'll buy it and watch it this weekend, since I have a $5 off coupon for Best Buy... :)

SHUN! SHUN!! ;)

It was in RedBox for a long time, might still be? But owning your own copy eventually is pretty much mandatory. :D

SHUN! SHUN!! ;)

It was in RedBox for a long time, might still be? But owning your own copy eventually is pretty much mandatory. :D

I don't want to be shunned!! :sad: I promise I'll buy it! :yes:

I've never heard of RedBox - what's that?

I like to have my own copies of things, that's why I never rent any more. If I buy a movie and don't end up liking it (which is usually pretty rare), then I'll just sell it or give it away. :)

I don't want to be shunned!! :sad: I promise I'll buy it! :yes:

I've never heard of RedBox - what's that?

I like to have my own copies of things, that's why I never rent any more. If I buy a movie and don't end up liking it (which is usually pretty rare), then I'll just sell it or give it away. :)

O_O You guys don't have RedBox??? HOW DOES YOU LIVE? It's a handy little dvd vending machine, they're all over here. $1/night.

I remember seeing Red Boxes in Texas on a road trip about 5 years ago. We would see them at McDonald's. My then-boyfriend and I were all "what the hell is this all about?"

Within the last year or so, they've sprung up all over Seattle. My boss uses them once in a while, and likes it.

I'm sticking with Netflix, which is the bomb-diggity.

(Please don't shun me for saying "bomb-diggity.")

O_O You guys don't have RedBox??? HOW DOES YOU LIVE? It's a handy little dvd vending machine, they're all over here. $1/night.

Nope - we don't have things like that in Canada. :sad: Wow, that's a lot cheaper than renting from video stores! I'd start renting again if it was just $1.

I just googled it, and wow, that sounds cool. Sadly the closest one to me is in WA, and at least a half hour's drive away.

Nope - we don't have things like that in Canada. :sad: Wow, that's a lot cheaper than renting from video stores! I'd start renting again if it was just $1.

I just googled it, and wow, that sounds cool. Sadly the closest one to me is in WA, and at least a half hour's drive away.

Whoa, hold up! There's still video stores in Canada?

Lucky. :shifty:

I just enjoy that they require zero human contact. :D And you can find free rental codes all the time, so I hardly ever pay for one.

Whoa, hold up! There's still video stores in Canada?

Lucky. :shifty:

Yup. Not that I ever use them. It seems like a waste to pay like $6 to rent a movie for a night or two, when you could buy the stupid thing used for the same price, and keep it forever. :lol: I think the last time I rented a movie was about 5-6 years ago. Now I just watch them all for free online, or buy them used for really cheap.

I just enjoy that they require zero human contact. :D And you can find free rental codes all the time, so I hardly ever pay for one.

I like the sounds of that. No human contact, ftw! :hi5: Then you also don't have to worry about the cashiers judging you for your choice in movies. :giggle:

ooh - free rental codes? :hmm:

I don't love RedBox b/c you can't rely on them having something you want to watch but when my son wants to get something it's good, b/c he's not as picky as I am.

He's Mr Z, he'll be hot no matter what! And I hear it grows back. ;)

*g* yeah. I was looking to see if I had any old pics of him when we first started dating before he had the goatee and I can't find any. Should be interesting! And yeah, he keeps it pretty short, so I'm guessing it'll be about a week and a half before it's back.

There are pics, but I probably shouldn't post here due to aforementioned soap operaness of the situation. ;) (VERY VERY long story short, he's not exactly mine to be drooling over. :reject:) I can always PM, though!

:wink:

ooh - free rental codes? :hmm:

I don't love RedBox b/c you can't rely on them having something you want to watch but when my son wants to get something it's good, b/c he's not as picky as I am.

DVDONME and BREAKROOM each work for a free night (once each per credit/debit card, so if you have more than one card you're good!) And DVDATWAG works for a free night, but only at Wallgreens

Hooray! Good luck! :hug:

I had the STRANGEST dream last night. :crack: I was hanging out with zu at her house, but she lived around here. Anyway, we were training for this triathlon that we were doing together, but next door there was this massive investigation going on of the house of one of the most horrible serial killers in Vancouver. So it was a mix of a nice dream between running and swimming and biking, and going to bars with zu, then also a kind of CSI show, where we were helping with the investigation of this murderer. Creepy!!

I woke up and had to shudder, because this serial killer had hit on my old roomie when we were living together 8 years ago. A few days after he had approached and propositioned her, he was arrested and has been in jail ever since. :yikes: So yeah. That was a weird dream to wake up to this morning! :lol: :uhoh:

Wow that is so scary :ohmy:

ps. YOU MUST SEE IMGL!!!

OH!! GG!! Don't miss the special features! The deleted scenes RULE. Edge's soundcheck = :drool::drool::drool::drool: And Kashmir blows my mind.

I didn't notice those. :doh: Will be watching them later then I guess! Thanks for the heads up! :D

And you've heard that the scenes were recorded next to Larry's house? :hmm: Could be then, he mentioned Howth earlier in the movie, and there's a couple of islands near the cost there..

Back
Top Bottom