PGP: Waiting for the monster inbetween legs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hi, Dazz!
:up: and do it ASAP - honestly, you'll like it!!! :D it's totally cool!:drool:

are you kidding.......it's got Edge in it!:hyper::drool:

I'm not a big Paage fan (not a big LZ fan period) butv I don't deny his talent .
I like The WS, so I'm interesting in Jack White's secgion as well. :)

it's a matter of $, so i have to try and wait for a used copy.

oh, and I found for us the gutter companions... so cold and lonely - most certainly in a need of cuddling :wink:

_companions.jpg

BLAHAhahahahahahahahaha!!!!
Good hunting, Etarian!
:applaud::drool::applaud:

:shifty:

ETA:
Whyyyyyyyy....I could warm up Bono & Edge
waayyyy better and much more
fun-wise than that ole fire. :D

*flexes fingers* with or without Outerwear .............

or any wear!!! :evil: MWAHAAAHahahahaha ! :drool:

:cute: :angel: :cute:

I'm not a huge Bon Jovi fan, but my boyfriend is and Bon Jovi is coming to Boston in March. :hmm: Obviously can't get tickets now, but I can probably get them down the line. Only problem is, i'll likely wind up getting them through stubhub or ticketsnow. :angry: There's got to be Bon Jovi groups/messageboards where fans sell tickets for face value though. :pray:

Good luck with your ticket hunt! :up: I'd love to see them live sometime. I'm sure it would be a fun show.

Oh yes I did :hyper:

Well, pack your bags, baby!

FLIGHT IS BOOKED!!!11!!!!1eleven!

:happydance: Phew! That was fun. :D I was on the phone with my dad and we were both online at the same time, booking our flights so that we could be on the same ones home at the end of the trip.

Huzzah!

Oh yeah, and the package was the scarf. Going to open it up now! :D

:hyper::yippiee::hyper:

fabulous Thora!

OOooooo pretteh scarf!

BTW are you still thinking of doing the "lost" Tour?

It's very soft and comfy! I like it! Like the others have said, I too was surprised at how long it is. But that doesn't matter. :)

Yeah, I'm definitely still going to do that! :D I'm going to do it on my own, instead of with a tour group, though. That reminds me. I've gotta talk with my IT guy at work and remind him to get me my files, because my research on all that is on my old computer. Although, it might be on my work computer too... :hmm: Either way, I'll be renting a car and driving around the island at my own pace. That way I can see the things I'm really interested in seeing, and take my time instead of having to worry about being with a group. Plus, it will be a lot cheaper doing it that way. :D

Better late than never...

Ali, :shocked: That's a lot of $$ on plane tickets! But I'm sure the experience will be so worth it! Who else from here (blue crack) will be at your gigs?
Jem, if Nickelodeon Land is done before June of 2012, hopefully I can take the little guy there!

The Aussie posse will hopefully be meeting up for the Melbourne gigs, and I'll be meeting other U2 fans who don't post here in Bris and Perth.

Have you heard anything more about your UK application stuff?

And I know this was yesterday's topic, but I has Edgeshoes also. :D

:hyper::lol::lol:

what fun!!!

It will be! I'm sure my parents will come with me, even though they've never seen the show. They've heard me gush about it for years, and I'm sure they'd appreciate the natural beauty of the places, at the very least. :D

And yay Thora! I take it you've booked your trip to Hawaii this year? :hyper:

Yup, we just booked our flights an hour ago! :D I'm very excited, but am trying really hard to not be too annoying about it all. :lol: :reject:

It will be! I'm sure my parents will come with me, even though they've never seen the show. They've heard me gush about it for years, and I'm sure they'd appreciate the natural beauty of the places, at the very least. :D

Yup, we just booked our flights an hour ago! :D I'm very excited, but am trying really hard to not be too annoying about it all. :lol: :reject:

That's okay! I'd love to go to Hawaii... I'd try to sneak into your luggage, although I dunno if my family would understand why I wasn't here for Christmas with them. *L*

Never having had a white Christmas, I don't really see the appeal in cold and dark and snow... I'm sure it looks great on the postcards, but I'd rather be warm. :)
Even though we have Christmas in the middle of summer, most people still have the traditional roast meal, which is kinda silly. *L* More sensible people have an outdoor BBQ or something.

Better late than never...

The Aussie posse will hopefully be meeting up for the Melbourne gigs, and I'll be meeting other U2 fans who don't post here in Bris and Perth.

Have you heard anything more about your UK application stuff?

And I know this was yesterday's topic, but I has Edgeshoes also. :D

Oh, and I'm sure you'll see Barbara and erm, I forgot his name but he looks vaguely like Sting - the couple I met in Dallas/Vegas/Pasadena. "'scuse me, do you know Zooey from Interference?" :lol: Tell them I say hello!

Thora, you have to remember to go for a hike on the jackass ginger trail :hyper:

Ladies, I have some sad news to report. I think TBE seems to be developing a crush on another woman at the gym. She's cute but wears a lot of make up. She's in great shape. But she wears gloves to lift in which I find a little, um, lame. But heck, she's probably more, um, single and available than I am :lol:

:D
pretty good, ali!:hug:

We've had a early summer replay the last ?4 -5 days!:drool::heart:
:drool: 70F - 74F :happysigh:
It's been beautiful!!!!!

:hyper::hyper: I just found the bigger of my 2 (gifts) used cameras!!! It's been "missing" for nearly half a year. Turns out it was in one of my bags who's handles broke, and put the bag down on a shelf....then never went back to try and fix it. While i had taken some stuff out, I didn't take the camera!

This is the one I used for my U2 shows last year both GA and wayyy up near the top and 3/4 back.

So i've looking for it on & off for months!:|

The only possilbe positive is that Mysteriously about last Dec when i was on regular view - zoom was fine! - it started taking photos that had "transparent" horizontal stripes on each digital photo! :grumpy:

I tested it today and NOW it seems to only have a little bit!
My plan I think will be to use the smaller digi camera without zoom for as many photos as I can over the next 7 months. This might keep the big camera much less heavily used, so that I can get the non-zoom shots with little or no stripes at the concert as well as the zoom ones.
I still may bring the small camera for non-zoom photos if the other one starts messing up! We'll see.

Oh and I took 2 small videos of the trees next to my building leaves waying in the breeze, splashed by sunlight. They're still 95% Green. This is something I can pull out during the Winter Blahs for comfort. :heart: :)

how are you?

Oh, and I'm sure you'll see Barbara and erm, I forgot his name but he looks vaguely like Sting - the couple I met in Dallas/Vegas/Pasadena. "'scuse me, do you know Zooey from Interference?" :lol: Tell them I say hello!

Barbara and Robert, yes I will... in fact that's who I'm having dinner with tonight. I'll definitely say Hi from you! :)

That's a shame about TBE... although that needn't deter you from your admiration from afar? :wink:

That's okay! I'd love to go to Hawaii... I'd try to sneak into your luggage, although I dunno if my family would understand why I wasn't here for Christmas with them. *L*

Never having had a white Christmas, I don't really see the appeal in cold and dark and snow... I'm sure it looks great on the postcards, but I'd rather be warm. :)
Even though we have Christmas in the middle of summer, most people still have the traditional roast meal, which is kinda silly. *L* More sensible people have an outdoor BBQ or something.

I'd much rather be warm too! :love:

Thora, you have to remember to go for a hike on the jackass ginger trail :hyper:

Ladies, I have some sad news to report. I think TBE seems to be developing a crush on another woman at the gym. She's cute but wears a lot of make up. She's in great shape. But she wears gloves to lift in which I find a little, um, lame. But heck, she's probably more, um, single and available than I am :lol:

That's definitely on the list! :yes:

Aww, too bad about TBE's new crush. :( :lol:

:D
pretty good, ali!: hug:

we've had a early summer replay the last ?4 -5 days!:drool::heart:
: drool: 70F - 74F :happysigh:
It's been beautiful!!!!!

:hyper::hyper: I just fund my bigger of my 2 ( gifts) used cameras!!! It's been "missing" for nearly half a year. Turns out it was in on4e of my bags who's handles broke, and put the bag down on a shelf....then never went back to try and fix. while i had taken some stuff out, I didn't take the camera!

This is the one I used for my U2 shows last year both GA and wayyy up near the top and 3/4 back.

SO i've looking on & off for it for months!

The only possilbe positiive is that Mysteriously when i was on regular view - no zoom- it started taking photos that had "transparent" horizontal stripes on each gigital photo! : grumpy:

I tested it today and NOW it only has a little bit!
My plan I htink will be to use the smaller digi camera with out zoom for as many photos as I can over the next 7 months so that I cna get the non-zoom shots with klittle or no stripes at the concert as well as the zoom ones.
I still may brihg the small camera for non-zoom photos if the other ne starts messing up! We'll see.

Ohand I took 2 sn\mallvideos of the trees next to my building leaves waying in the breeze, splashed by sunlight. They're still 95% Green, so this is something I can pull out during the Winter Blahs for comfort. :heart: :)

how are you?

That's cool you found your camera! And even better that the stripy thing isn't there so much. That's a good idea, taking vids of summery things to fortify you against winter... I'll have to go through my holiday pics next winter when I'm missing the sun. :)

I dunno if it was my camera or me, but most of the pics I took at last year's gigs came out pretty fuzzy. I guess it didn't help that I wasn't that close to the front for most of them! I still haven't worked out the optimal concert settings on my camera... and I kinda try not to take too many pics, otherwise I just remember taking pics afterwards, and not the actual show. *L*

I'm not too bad today, although I still don't have the net on my home computer. :crack: But it's Friday and I've got a week off from next Friday, so it's all good. :)

Back
Top Bottom