PGP-On our way to Hell in an Easter basket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ruff..........you should go to Lemonade Stand and look up
Grumpy: the Complete Collection Thread..........

I'm sure you'lll get at least one laugh out of it :D

:ohmy: :lmao:
omg, ruff.....you "reading" the 'Riot Act" to your menagerie :hug:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
Ruff - I'm sorry to say yours was one of the sims that got lost when some files got corrupted :reject: along with several other sims; I've put some of them back in and am working on restoring the others. We're only on the third generation, still, but two of 'our' children just got engaged to be married :wink:

:hug: Night Sami

:ohmy: I'm aging so rapidly!

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lol::cute:

Classes are over, but I still have 3 more exams. :bleh:
Including two essays due wednesday. Woohoo............

I'm all done after the 26th tho :hyper:

When does your stuff wrap up?

Fly :hug:
You've got 3 left too?

I have two exams to give--gave one last week and managed to get it graded and a last batch of papers. All my exams are essay, so the grading never ends :banghead:

I'm going to meet a friend in Florida for the weekend, so I'm resolving to get most of it done by then.

After I get back we have a short, intensive term and I'm teaching TWO courses then. Only a month, but we meet five days a week.

:crazy:

dazzledbylight said:
ruff..........you should go to Lemonade Stand and look up
Grumpy: the Complete Collection Thread..........

I'm sure you'lll get at least one laugh out of it :D

I'll check it out!
VP, i sent you mail...

Okay, gotta go shower now. Can't hold up the movie. :shifty:

And apparently, over the past hour, I've moved into the choking phase of my cold. :madwife: This should be fun...

See you all later :hug: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
Yeah, I need to add Fly and Ruff, Paul McG, Mucca and JT Larry back into the game

start me out as an infant, will ya? :lol:

ok, i'm gotta wash some strawberries--they've been calling my name all night.

so good to see you girls, and I should be able to pop in this week. so much more fun than grading exams!

:hug:

Bye VP :hug:Have fun!

The real fun for you who are getting new sims is that you may just end up with one of the sims kids :lmao:

:hug: Bye Ruff! Enjoy those strawberries! :drool:

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:
good luck on your exaims fly {sami & bri]

Fly
how has the rest of the semester gone for you, fly?
cna you get into the areas of study you find you are most interested in in the near future?

Thanks Dazz! :hug: The rest of the semester has flown by. I can't believe I'm done second year already. The year as a whole was a real learning experience and I feel that I've aged a good 10 years. :lol:

From what I hear, you pretty much have your pick of anything you want to do and any location once you graduate. It's nice that nurses are in such demand right now. :up:

RANDOM/ any suggestions

I have almost enough mone from B-D gifts {add about $15 of my own money} to get me something on the lower end $$-wise ...tech/music/or "movie"- wise.........

so i was thinking {I've look at ads/ stopped in a major Local store}
of a DVD player :drool:

it'll take DVD DVD-RW// CD C-RW// Mp3// JPEG maybe 1 o 2 other formats i can't remember....

Last edited:
FlyYourKite said:

Thanks Dazz! :hug: The rest of the semester has flown by. I can't believe I'm done second year already. The year as a whole was a real learning experience and I feel that I've aged a good 10 years. :lol:

From what I hear, you pretty much have your pick of anything you want to do and any location once you graduate. It's nice that nurses are in such demand right now. :up:

weren't you very unhappy some months back, and wanted to alter the TYPE of nursing you wanted to concentrate on.......and weren't sure if you could? esp maybe ebcause you werten't sure what was out there post graduating......

so then what you are aiming for will ALSO be in demand..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom