PGP-On our way to Hell in an Easter basket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, let's see what I can cough up real quick...:hmm:

winkinB.jpg

Damnit! He scowls. He runs his hand through his hair. Sighs. Begins pacing once more. Back and forth, back and forth. He's lost in his own little world, humming and moving to the music in his head. He's oblivious to your presence. He's tense, full of nervous energy. They're planning to try a new song tonight, and the last rehersal hadn't gone smoothly. He'd insited they do it any way. Talked big, about how grand it would be, but you weren't fooled. And now, here you are, 20 minutes before the show, watching him worry himself senseless. Not in front of the others of course, oh no, wouldn't do for his pride.
In his distraction he succeeds in wacking his knee against a nearby box. He curses, hopping around, hand cluthing his shin. You try to resist, but a giggle slips out all the same.
He fixes those peircing blues on you, his frown firmly in place. He looks like a puppy that's been kicked. His scowl edging ever closer to becoming a full blown pout. You shake your head, smiling. "Cmere and I'll kiss it better"
He pasues before hobbling over with an exaggerrated limp. You press a kiss to your hand and press it against his knee. He pouts. "I don't think that'll do luv..."
You look up to meet his eyes, but he is intently focused on your mouth. His tongue peeks out, sliding wuickly acorss that pouty lower lip. He inches impossibly closer, all earlier nervousness and panic having washed away. Now all that was left was that confident swagger and sexy smirk, a man intent on his task to seduce. His body pressing warm against yours, his breath hot and wet on your cheek. He murmurs something in your ear, that you can't quite catch, but from they way he's smirking you can only imagine.
You suddenly realize at some point one hand has snuck around your back, and now rests dangerously low on your hip. His lips brush against your cheek. Then they're hovering just above yours. Your close your eyes, and forget to breath.
His lips brush against yours, and the sensation is overwelming. Warm, soft, ge....cold. As suddenly as he was near, he's gone. It takes you a moment to recover, or even open your eyes. That's when you hear it.
"Bono, et your arse out here, we're on in 2!!!" You silently curse Edge's name.
He's already hurrying away, relaxed, confident. Cocky as hell. But, just before he hits the stage, he turns back one last time...

aaaaaahhhhh craap!

it's closing

AND while you were writing I started one and it seems to havce vanished :madspit:

thanks Bri i could only get thro hal spound good >>>bends to kiss his achy knee {and work from there :giggle:}f.......i'll catch it tomorrw :D :kiss:

:hug:
:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom