PGP-On our way to Hell in an Easter basket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Russty Cat said:
I'm glad things are looking better for you this week Ruff. My puter was down for almost a month and things have been crazy for us as well. So don't worry your not alone in the insanity. :wink: I'm just glad you had time to pop on. :love:

I was sleeping in Abi's stall for almost two weeks and so no internet--but before her accident I was so damn busy with work that I never had time to get online for anything fun. But we are in final exams now so this week is a little less frantic.

OH Ruff that is so hard. I'm really sorry. :hug: :(

I'm sure she appreciated all you did for her. I can't even imagine what that must have been like. :heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Aww hun. :(
I'm so sorry. :hug: That must have been awful. I'm sure you did all you could have done, and I bet she appreciated it. :heart:

the only good part is that i was with her through the whole thing, and when I got back to the barn (after someone called me that she was lying down and struggling to try to stand) she was really freaked out and frightened. So I sat down next to her, got her to rest her head in my lap, and she was like that until the end. We were very close, and I was happy that I could be with her, petting her and talking to her.

But seriously it was Old Yeller kind of sad...I could hardly go to work last Monday. Thank god it gets easier over time...

I wish I could stay, but I really have to go. I need to hit the pharmacy and the post office while I'm out before they close.

Ruff I'll be praying for you. :hug: :heart: I'll try to check in later before bed.

Bye Russty, and thanks to all of you for your sympathies :heart:

I'm guessing we must be in the fourth generation of Sims now.

Am I a Great-Grandma yet? :lol:

Or have I hit menopause?

Hi Thora, and a belated welcome to the thread. I recognize you from the Hawaii thread :wave:

ruffian said:

the only good part is that i was with her through the whole thing, and when I got back to the barn (after someone called me that she was lying down and struggling to try to stand) she was really freaked out and frightened. So I sat down next to her, got her to rest her head in my lap, and she was like that until the end. We were very close, and I was happy that I could be with her, petting her and talking to her.

But seriously it was Old Yeller kind of sad...I could hardly go to work last Monday. Thank god it gets easier over time...

:sad: :hug:
I'm sure it made all the difference to her. If/when we ever have to put my pups down, I've always said I would stay with them, just so that they know they have someone who cares for them with them till the end. :heart:

Ruff :hug: I'm sorry to hear about your horse. I really believe animals that we are close to can really know how much we love them, though, and I'm sure she knew how much she meant to you. I also think they understand when we have to make hard decisions that we aren't being cruel. :heart:

Patti - I have been so busy answering emails and such that I haven't even had a chance to start digging around in my back up files for that video. It may be a day or two

I've threatened all my pets (the bunny, the two dogs, the two cats) that no one is allowed to die for a year :madwife:

Bri, is your term over yet?
Fly, how's school for you?

Ruff - I'm sorry to say yours was one of the sims that got lost when some files got corrupted :reject: along with several other sims; I've put some of them back in and am working on restoring the others. We're only on the third generation, still, but two of 'our' children just got engaged to be married :wink:

:hug: Night Sami

ruffian said:
I've threatened all my pets (the bunny, the two dogs, the two cats) that no one is allowed to die for a year :madwife:

Bri, is your term over yet?
Fly, how's school for you?
:lol::cute:

Classes are over, but I still have 3 more exams. :bleh:
Including two essays due wednesday. Woohoo............

I'm all done after the 26th tho :hyper:

When does your stuff wrap up?

Fly :hug:
You've got 3 left too?

Last edited:
ruffian said:

Awwww!!!! :lmao: That is so sweet, and yet so hysterically funny! I can picture you with them all gathered around you, pleading/bargaining with them. :cute:

I just got a call. I'm apparently going to watch a dvd in half an hour. I can stay for 10 more minutes, have a quick shower, and still make it on time. :shifty:

Night Sami :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Awwww!!!! :lmao: That is so sweet, and yet so hysterically funny! I can picture you with them all gathered around you, pleading/bargaining with them. :cute:

I just got a call. I'm apparently going to watch a dvd in half an hour. I can stay for 10 more minutes, have a quick shower, and still make it on time. :shifty:

:cute: Aww! :love:

caught up!

oooooooooooh ruff :sad: :hug: :hug:
at least you could be with her, and they certain pick our vibes.....

one of my close & longest time friends......her & her partner's sweetheart dog ran off {to die}, and luckily after 2 -3 days of looking for him, she found him just before the end .

Sad_Girl said:
Ruff - I'm sorry to say yours was one of the sims that got lost when some files got corrupted :reject: along with several other sims; I've put some of them back in and am working on restoring the others. We're only on the third generation, still, but two of 'our' children just got engaged to be married :wink:

I think mine was wiped too cause I haven't seen any of Sim Fly kickin around beating up Larry! :lmao: :wink:

VintagePunk said:

:lmao: :cute:

:cute:

Enjoy "watching" the movie.

And gosh, kids are going to bed later these days. :tsk:

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom