PGP-On our way to Hell in an Easter basket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
Sami I used to wear my black leather skirt to school :shifty: No one seemed to find that weird. :wink:

and no, around here at least, wearing a dress to school would be a perfectly normal thing

:lol: :drool:

Yeah, I don't think it's so weird but my friend is like "you're wearing a dress to school! that's so weird! it's so random...i don't think people wear dresses." People like that are the reason I'm wondering if I should. :angry: :laugh:

sami0201 said:

I've seen people in them, but people don't wear them all the time or anything. :shrug:

I was just asking because I was wondering if it was more common down there, because here there aren't many people who wear dresses to school. :shrug:

I think you should wear it :)

ARGH! Sorry to post and run, but my family just decided they all wanted movies to watch and some how I got nominated to go run to the video store for them. :madwife: :wink: Hopefully I'll be back later after the monkeys go to bed. :heart: :hug:

Russty Cat said:
Ruff!!!! How have you been? I haven't seen you in ages! :hyper: :hug: :heart:

I haven't been here in forever--crazy combination of factors that have made it difficult to spend much time online. God, I'm looking at everyone's post counts thinkin' I'm way behind! Ya'll have been busy girls :lol:

My compliments on the thread title :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:

OMG Ruff!!!! :hug: :hug: :heart: Bri and I were just talking about you, wondering how you were !!!! :heart:

awwww :heart: thanks for thinking of me! I got an email from DG and hit "reply all" but don't know if it got to everyone in the thread. this week is better than last, that's for sure.

~BrightestStar~ said:

Clearly, she must have sensed us whispering in the corner about her. :wink:

Ruff :hug::heart:
How are you? And how's Abagail?

:sad: Had to euthanize her last Sunday. She had been doing a little better but went down and just couldn't get up again. It was heartbreaking. It's such a big loss in my life.

I'm glad things are looking better for you this week Ruff. My puter was down for almost a month and things have been crazy for us as well. So don't worry your not alone in the insanity. :wink: I'm just glad you had time to pop on. :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom